Names Searched Right Now:
Page 111 of 274 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

I met a girl named Ecstasia. Not sure how she pronounced it. she said she goes by Stacy.

Sisters named Gardenia and Albertine. Both would have been under the age of 6.
    Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
    Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas

LaStar is... Um... No.
    I know a girl named Aquinnah Sage. Her mother has a strong connection to the fn and it sounds lovely! Also met some boys named Cylius, Cyrus, and a girl named Emelyn from my sisters class.
    Right Now I would name them...
    ∆ Ellis Apollo • Vesper Aurelia ∆

∆ Casper Aloysius • Reverie Antonia ∆

Guilty Pleasures ...

Sailor . Waverly . Ever . Harlow . Elliot . Jasper . Lirit . Muse . Egypt . Ireland . Primrose . Calypso . Rowan

Heard a mum call out "Madelina! Madelina" today in the mall.
    I'm sure it sounds great in English, but hearing it pronounced in Danish was just odd.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I was at the Dr. Office on Friday and heard three very pretty names called in the waiting room before me

Yamina
    Coletta
    Daria

They looked to be late 20's or early 30's
    Mama to the Beautiful - Evelyn Francine Alia and the Handsome Isaac Francis Azriel