Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 283 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Name sightings

Re: Name sightings

I don't see young kids very often, but I do walk by a daycare centre..

There was a little boy named Tatum the other day, who was a cutie. I'll have to listen more closely now.

I just had to come here and post-- one of my favorite authors just had twin girls. Their names are Dinah and Wren. I'm not terribly fond of either, but I think they make a lovely, refreshing set.
    cordelia ~ jessamine ~ alice ~ louisa ~ maeve ~ julia ~ eloise ~ fiona ~ genevieve
    matthias ~ william ~ henry ~ finn ~ benjamin ~ frederick ~ leander

A friend of a friend is named Travis...and it's a girl.

Wow, I can't really picture Travis on a girl :? Then again, I can't picture Teklewood on anyone :lol: I heard a mom yesterday calling her son, Trevin, nn Trev. I thought that was an interesting made-up combination of Trevor and Kevin. Also, she was pregnant and I overheard her telling someone her name picks for the new little one: Callista for a girl or Braxton for a boy. I hope it's a girl

I know a guy named Trevin, he's probably in his twenties or something now...

Anyways I got to see some of my cousins that I hadn't seen for awhile these are some of their kids names

Oakley (g)
    Avery (g)
    Evkha (g)
    Hattie
    Berkley (g)
    Brynlee
    Morgan (b)
    Roland (Rollo)
    Faron & Patrin
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot