Names Searched Right Now:
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Re: Starting over with naming the girls

Hi : )
    I thought I could be of some help regarding the name Linna, since it's a swedish name and I'm from Sweden. The pronounciation of Linna would be best translated into Lin-NAY-uh or Lin-NEE-uh (the last version is closest to the swedish pronounciation, but that probably does'nt matter in the US). It's a beautiful name and one of my closest friends is a Linna. The flower is also very sweet.

With that said, I had to say that I love your names. And I really like flower names to: ) Marigold, Linna and/or Violet would be awsome middle names for your little girls. I just find Marigold to be such an amazing name!

Good luck : )

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvi ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Well I prn. it Len-ay-uh when it is spelt w/o the accent, however when it is spelt-

Linna I have to stress that vowel and say Len-nee-uh

Either way you slice it, it's a fabulous name! And it was the name of Monet's daughter!

Blessings,

Bella <3
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

Hi!
    I'm posting without reading every single post so please forgive if I say anything redundant or out of date, I'm just going by the original post.... throwing some pairs together here....

Cecilia and Contessa (could use the nicknames Cilia, and Tessa)
    Tabitha and Contessa (Tabby and Tessa)
    Vivienne and Audrey
    Francesca and Genevieve
    Francine and Genevieve
    Natasha and Veronica
    Vanessa and Veronica
    Cecilia and Felicity

And some other names that might be to your taste?
    Flora
    Evangeline
    Catalina
    Cora
    Aubrey
    Eustacia
    Estella

Do keep us posted as to what you choose!