Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Name that Vampire Family!

A Vampire Family from Transylvania:
    The oldest is a sister who has a kind heart even though she is a vampire (she wishes she could be a vegetarian, but then at times succumbs helplessly to her desire for human blood), then a brother who has fifty-eight pet rats which he loves to cuddle, then triplet boys who have especially long eyeteeth and six slightly hairy toes on each foot, then a girl who loves to play the harpsichord in the moonlight while she licks her lips thoughtfully, then a pair of twin girls who have black hair down to their ankles, and last of all a little boy who was born with a beard and moustache! Extra points for multiple middle names to make them sound especially fancy and aristocratic because they actually are, and they live in an enormous black castle and have a pet raven. You can name the raven, too, if you wish.

Re: Name that Vampire Family!

The oldest is a sister who has a kind heart even though she is a vampire (she wishes she could be a vegetarian, but then at times succumbs helplessly to her desire for human blood): Ana Corina Gabriela

a brother who has fifty-eight pet rats which he loves to cuddle: Constantin Dragos Emilian

triplet boys who have especially long eyeteeth and six slightly hairy toes on each foot: Florin Marius Grigore, Iulian Teodor Tiberiu, Silviu Ghenadie Emilian

a girl who loves to play the harpsichord in the moonlight while she licks her lips thoughtfully: Irina Roxana (Ruxandra if it's set before 1930) Sorina

a pair of twin girls who have black hair down to their ankles: Valeria Petronela Tereza & Iulia Luminita Catina (or Iulia Luminita Catalina)

a little boy who was born with a beard and moustache: Lucian Corneliu George

the raven: Andrei
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com

I like Irina Roxana (or Ruxandra).

I hope it's okay-I can't resist playing my own name game:
    the oldest vegetarian wanna-be daughter: Leonida Mercedes Anya Claudine
    rat boy: Gunther Gerard Amadeus Horst
    the harpsichord daughter who plays in the moonlight while thoughtfully licking her lips: Philippa Stanislava Raisa Rose
    the triplet boys: Maxim Ignacio Guadalupe Philippe, Sergei Humberto Dieter Maria, and Oleg Cornelius Bruno Bram
    the twin girls who have hair down to their ankles: Araminta Josefa Junia Wanda and Lisandra Petrina Olga Vincenza
    the youngest boy who was born with a beard and moustache: Vadim Rolando Herbert Augustine
    the pet raven: Dmitri

Bump! Anyone else in the mood for a Hallowe'en themed game? :D
    Mama to Leo Sebastian, Simon Ambrose, Josephine Rosamel &
    Angel: 05/09/11

Visit my blog: www.lolamac.wordpress.com