Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Hazel Aleele Anthony

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Marshall Robin Travis
    His dads name: George Hamilton Travis

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Corrie Belle Travis
    2. Conner Alexander Travis
    3. Chrissy Lynn Travis
    4. Clea Grace Travis
    5. Colton Michael Travis
    6. Celia Dianna Travis
    7. Cassia Jane Travis
    8. Catelyn Ameliah Travis
    9. Caden Ross Travis
    10. Collin Matthew Travis

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Grace Allison Travis
    2. Gwendoline Brooke Travis
    3. Gillian Claire Travis
    4. Gayle Daniela Travis

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. James Robert Travis
    2. Jackson Richard Travis
    3. Julian Ryan Travis
    4. Jorden Rubin Travis
    5. Jonah Ronnie Travis
    6. Joel Ryder Travis

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Amy Leighann Travis
    2. Adelaide Morgan Travis
    3. Ashlee Abigail Travis
    4. Adler Grace Travis
    5. Arden Brian Travis
    6. Axel Thomas Travis
    7. Avery Nicholas Travis
    8. Andrew Nolan Travis
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Penelope Katheryn Fader

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Anthony James Pruitt
    His dads name: William Anthony Pruitt

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Annabelle Boston
    2. Willow Abigail
    3. Easton Jace
    4. Dylan Brielle
    5. Gwendolyn Sage
    6. Liam Joseph Bentley
    7. Harlow Brooklynn
    8. Journey Claire
    9. Hudson Robert
    10. Samuel Hunter

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Oakley Mae
    2. Kirsten Eve
    3. Jadalynn Noel
    4. Jorja Skye

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6! 1.
    2. Judah Owen
    3. Benjamin Anthony
    4. Bradley Carmine
    5. August Levi
    6. Graham Levi

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Mason Elijah
    2. Ryder Damien
    3. Luca Malachi
    4. Waverly Faith
    5. Story Ava Jane
    6. Sailor Bethany
    7. Sunday-Rose Ella
    8. Walker Reid

Penelope & AJ, Elle, Willow, EJ, Dylan, Gwen, Liam, Harlow, JoJo, Hudson, Sam, Oakley, Kirsten, Jada, Jorja, Judah, Benji, Bradley, Camden, Auggie, Graham, Mason, Ryder, Luca, Waverly, Story, Sailor, Sunny and Walker
    Gwyneth Berkeley (9/95), Landon Bradley (12/98), Sawyer Kymberley (12/07), Alivia Presley (1/11), Ingrid Hadley (4/13) & Harlow Ripley (7/14)

-
    Anthony, Benjamin, Carey, Carmine, Ellington, Hudson, Judah, Kingston, Liam, Luca, Ross, Ryker
    Astoria, Harlow, Honor, Ireland, Lorelei, Lorraine, Magnolia, Rydel, Vienna, Waverly, Willow
    GPs: Bauer, Hart, Noble, Oak, Rocky, Royal, Shor, Wilder, Zane/Beauty, Haven, Love, Oakley, Oceane, Rhine, Sailor/Sailor Mae, Snow, Sunday

Your name: Jena Elise Nash

His Name : Heath Robert Honeycutt
    His dads name: Robert Samuel Honeycutt

1. Aaron Chase
    2. Avery Reese
    3. Bennett Thomas
    4. Cassidy Rae
    5. Emerson Drew
    6. Grace Kelly
    7. Foster Pierce
    8. Harper Quinn
    9. Lucas Walker
    10. Norah Emmeline

1. Kate Christine
    2. Georgia Rose
    3. Hadley Sophia
    4. Lorelei Teagan "Rory"

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Declan William
    2. Silas Zachary
    3. Wesley Holden
    4. Jude Preston
    5. Carson Alexander
    6. Miles Christian

1. Beckett Owen
    2. Archer Joseph
    3. Stella Margaret
    4. Natalie Olivia
    5. Dylan Knox
    6. Caleb Michael
    7. Vivienne Penelope
    8. Audrey Erin

-28-kiddies!!!!!!!

Your name: Giselle Giuliana Giovanni

His Name : Angelo Basil Carlini
    His dads name: John Francis Carlini

1. Agatá Branwen Carlini
    2. Beatrice Clarissa Carlini
    3. Cora Dionne Carlini
    4. Domenica Eleni Carlini
    5. Elsa Frances Carlini
    6. Fiorella Grazia Carlini
    7. Angelo Basil Carlini Jr.
    8. Bentley Crispin Carlini
    9. Cormac Dante Carlini
    10. Declan Eamon Carlini

1. Giacinta Hyacinth Carlini
    2. Idris Juno Carlini
    3. Kaia Leone Carlini
    4. Lilwen Mila Carlini

1. François Giovanni Carlini
    2. Giuseppe Henri Carlini
    3. Henry Idris Carlini
    4. Iain Justus Carlini
    5. John Kai Carlini
    6. Leone Malachy Carlini

1. Natale Orianna Carlini
    2. Patrizia Quinn Carlini
    3. Renata Silver Carlini
    4. Tamar Valeska Carlini
    5. Niall Ormond Carlini
    6. Patrick Raffaele Carlini
    7. Salvatore Vittore Carlini
    8. William Xander Carlini
    👭
    ~Antonia Frances~Sara Marie~
    Renée~Barbara~Daisy~Amethyst~Alice
    👬