Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first customer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir I'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Adrienne Mariah Jade Sawyer

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Blaine Austen Ross
    His dads name: John Elias Ross

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Finnlay Grace Ross "Finn"
    2. Riley Alexis Ross
    3. Ainslie Nicole Ross
    4. Brynlie Jade Ross "Bryn"
    5. Lilly Sophia Ross
    6. Molly Annette Ross
    7. Beau Sawyer Ross
    8. Dean Isaac Ross
    9. Pierce Wyatt Ross
    10. Gage Silas Ross

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Francesca Adele Ross "Frankie"
    2. Scarlette Elise Ross "Scout"
    3. Alexandria Rose Ross "Andy"
    4. Veronica Faye Ross "Ronni"

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Gavin James Ross
    2. Jestin Adam Ross
    3. Hudson Matthew Ross
    4. Owen Nathan Ross
    5. Tristan Parker Ross
    6. Preston Archer Ross

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Finn and Beau had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Savannah Clare Ross "Vann"
    2. Vivienne Charlotte Ross "Viv"
    3. Evangeline Bay Ross "Evan"
    4. Violet Dahlia Ross "Vi"
    5. Bishop Wayne Ross
    6. Taylor Shane Ross
    7. Cutler Zane Ross
    8. Tanner Blaine Ross

1. You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first customer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Megan Elizabeth Moorland

2. The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Alexander Henry Bright
    His dads name: Emmett Joseph Bright

3. 6 months. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4. You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Imogen Ava
    2. Sophia Ebony
    3. Eleanor Abigail
    4. Chloé Genevieve
    5. Eden Esther
    6. Esmé Seren
    7. Theodore Daniel
    8. Zachary Reuben
    9. Oscar Thackary
    10. Jacob Micah

5. 2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Isabel Milena
    2. Charlotte Beth
    3. Ella Norah
    4. Jasmine Savannah

6. 5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6! 1. Isaac Carter
    2. Edward Noah
    3. Nathaniel Joshua
    4. Zane Enzo
    5. Mason Harry
    6. Liam Adam

7. Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Madeline Jade
    2. Matilda Grace
    3. Freya Emilie
    4. Zara Ruth
    5. Riley Joseph
    6. Ezra Bradley
    7. Lucas Alexander
    8. Milo Marcus
    Girls: Ella, Imogen, Freya, Amelia, Chloe, Isabella, Hannah, Charlotte, Eleanor, Sophia, Jessica, Eden, Madeline, Abigail, Beth, Ava, Erika, Zara, Matilda, Milena, Tilly & Molly.

Boys: Oscar, Isaac, Jacob, Edward, Noah, Harry, Theodore, Zachary, Zane, Nathaniel, Daniel, Lucas, Mason, Benjamin, Milo, Adam, Reuben, Jensen, Micah, Archie, Ezra, Joshua, Riley, Samuel & Maddox

1. You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first customer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Jasmine Rose Baxter (Jas)

2. The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names.

His Name: Christopher Alfred Duncan (Chris)
    His dads name: Peter George Duncan (Pete)

3. 6 months later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4. You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it because your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:

1. Chloe Noelle Duncan
    2. Isla Maria Duncan
    3. Sophia Kate Duncan
    4. Savannah Jade Duncan
    5. Alice Amanda Duncan
    6. Tallulah Maeve Duncan
    7. Alexander Maxwell Duncan (Alex)
    8. Matthew Rainier Duncan (Matt)
    9. George Louis Duncan
    10. Atticus Tanner Duncan

5. 2 years later you find that you are pregnant again and your worried about the children because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps you get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:

1. Faith Alexandra Duncan
    2. Mariah Elizabeth Duncan
    3. Lamia Miranda Duncan (Mia)
    4. Emily Caitlin Duncan

6. 5 years later the dectuplets are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!

1. Henry David Duncan
    2. Emmett Lowell Duncan
    3. Nathan Arthur Duncan (Nate)
    4. Samuel Joseph Duncan (Sam)
    5. Tanner Winston Duncan
    6. Ty Alaric Duncan

7. Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:

1. Kayla Danielle Duncan
    2. Lola Reese Duncan
    3. Melisande Piper Duncan (Mel)
    4. Gabriella Sage Duncan (Ella)
    5. Noah Maxen Duncan
    6. Elias Nehemiah Duncan
    7. Garrison Yale Duncan
    8. Oliver Kai Duncan
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

listography.com/JessicaRoseSays

Alexander Owen ~ Patrick Thomas ~ Jeremy Shea ~ Nolan Jack ~ Conor Arlo ~ Evan Daniel ~ Samuel Mark
    Nora ~ Claire ~ Stella ~ Maura ~ Madeleine ~ Violet ~ Victoria ~ Ava ~ Gabrielle ~ Leah ~ Soleil