Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Re: 28 kiddies!!!!!!!

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Clara Belle Hazel Valeur

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Scott Jeremy Archer
    His dads name: Douglass James Archer

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Genevieve
    2. Asher
    3. Samson
    4. Beatrix
    5. Micah
    6. Eden
    7. Luciana
    8. Juliette
    9. Phineas
    10. Vivienne

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Abigail
    2. Josephine
    3. Penelope
    4. Millicent

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Matthew
    2. Daniel
    3. Theodore
    4. Alexander
    5. James
    6. William

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Helena
    2. Gabriel
    3. David
    4. Piper
    5. Maxwell
    6. Molly
    7. Leandra
    8. Oliver

THNX!

Be fruitful and multiply, eh?

Jenny, Ash, Sam, Trixie, Mike, Edie, Lucie, Jules, Finn, Vivi, Abby, Josie, Penny, Millie, Matt, Danny, Teddy, Xander, Jamie, Billy, Lena, Gabe, Davey, Pippa, Max, Moll, Lea, Olly
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~

Your name: Donatella Rainbow Nichols.
    His name: Kipp Gay McFayden.
    His dad's name: Conrad Clive McFayden.
    1. Tess Romy McFayden.
    2. Maisie Gracie McFayden.
    3. Romana Reignbow McFayden.
    4. Kadence Clover McFayden.
    5. Laura Banana McFayden.
    6. Tallulah Ruth McFayden.
    7. January Kip McFayden.
    8. Tennyson Donatello McFayden.
    9. Vincent Kipper McFayden.
    10. Marcus Thijs McFayden.
    1. Nina Rae McFayden.
    2. Natalia Serenella McFayden.
    3. Echo Eden McFayden.
    4. True Harlow McFayden.
    1. Calix Gehry McFayden.
    2. Edward Yates McFayden.
    3. Valentino Matteo McFayden.
    4. Crispin Cash McFayden.
    5. Addison Cruz McFayden.
    6. Nana Kwadja McFayden.
    1. Cambria Rose McFayden.
    2. Susannah Navy McFayden.
    3. Tammara Cambrie McFayden.
    4. Caroline Adelaide McFayden.
    5. Trenton Harlan McFayden.
    6. Sayer Nury McFayden.
    7. Jordan Evelyn McFayden.
    8. Cornelius Hayden McFayden.

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Marlena Catherine Ollinger "Lena"

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Alexander Wyatt Schuyler
    His dads name: Jonah Isaiah Schuyler

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Ainslie Cate Schuyler
    2. Atticus Carlisle Schuyler
    3. Bryony Rose Schuyler
    4. Blaise Ryan Schuyler
    5. Cassidy Jade Schuyler
    6. Cecily Jenelle Schuyler
    7. Damien Wyatt Schuyler
    8. Destrey Wayne Schuyler
    9. Emilie Nichole Schuyler
    10. Elodie Natalia Schuyler

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Finnlay Jordan Schuyler
    2. Gabby Elise Schuyler
    3. Hayley Emile Schuyler
    4. Ivy Michelle Schuyler

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Jacoby Jace Schuyler
    2. Kyle Owen Schuyler
    3. Liam Isaac Schuyler
    4. Matthias Alexander Schuyler
    5. Nathan Henry Schuyler
    6. Oliver Jude Schuyler

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Palmer Page Schuyler
    2. Quinn Isaiah Schuyler
    3. Riley Sage Schuyler
    4. Shelby Marie Schuyler
    5. Trinity Isabella Schuyler
    6. Ulysses Jonah Schuyler
    7. Victory Annelise Schuyler
    8. Waverly Cheyenne Schuyler

Ainslie,Atticus,Bryony,Blaise,Cassidy,Cecily,Damien,Destrey,Emilie,Elodie,Finnlay,Gabby,Hayley,Ivy, Jacoby,Kyle,Liam,Nathan,Oliver,Palmer,Quinn,Riley,Shelby,Trinity,Ulysses,Victory,& Waverly

Your name: Kira Dionne

His Name : Evan Wright
    His dads name: Dean Wright

1. Jaimie Rose Wright
    2. Kelsey Anne Wright
    3. Cacey Lea Wright
    4. Lae (pronounced lay) Nicole Wright
    5. Carmen Jane Wright
    6. Lindsay Noel Wright
    7. Jacob Tyler Wright
    8. Dalton Chandler Wright
    9. Paul Robert Wright
    10. Carter Lee Wright

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps you get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Annabella Kate Wright
    2. Alyssa Shae Wright
    3. Rain Lane Wright
    4. Skye Jasmin Wright

1. Alex Mason Wright
    2. Andrew Macel Wright
    3. Axel Micheal Wright
    4. James Dan Wright
    5. Scotty Max Wright
    6. Cameron Colt Wright

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Jaimie and Jacob had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Katie Marie Wright
    2. Kat Macey Wright
    3. Kayla Janeson Wright
    4. Kari Lemidon Wright
    5. Cole Shaun Wright
    6. Seth Mazen Wright
    7. Cody Steven Wright
    8. John Lakers Wright

THNX!

Your name: Kira Dionne

His Name : Evan Wright
    His dads name: Dean Wright

1. Jaimie Rose Wright
    2. Kelsey Anne Wright
    3. Cacey Lea Wright
    4. Lae (pronounced lay) Nicole Wright
    5. Carmen Jane Wright
    6. Lindsay Noel Wright

7. Jacob Tyler Wright
    8. Dalton Chandler Wright
    9. Paul Robert Wright
    10. Carter Lee Wright

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps you get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Annabella Kate Wright
    2. Alyssa Shae Wright
    3. Rain Lane Wright
    4. Skye Jasmin Wright

1. Alex Mason Wright
    2. Andrew Macel Wright
    3. Axel Micheal Wright
    4. James Dan Wright
    5. Scotty Max Wright
    6. Cameron Colt Wright

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Jaimie and Jacob had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Katie Marie Wright
    2. Kat Macey Wright
    3. Kayla Janeson Wright
    4. Kari Lemidon Wright

5. Cole Shaun Wright
    6. Seth Mazen Wright
    7. Cody Steven Wright
    8. John Lakers Wright

THNX!