Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Re: 28 kiddies!!!!!!!

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Bryony Rose Edmonds

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Kyler Declan Jones
    His dads name: Lyle Edward Jones

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Jasper James Jones "Jazz"
    2. Leo Edgar Jones
    3. Silas Sage Jones "Si"
    4. Heath Isaac Jones
    5. Story Annelise Jones
    6. Poet Nichole Jones
    7. Willow Linden Jones "Willa"
    8. Hero Julietta Jones
    9. Ivy Iris Jones
    10. Amity Belle Jones "Ams"

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Summer Sonnet Jones
    2. Ebony Fate Jones
    3. April Felicity Jones
    4. India Rose Jones

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Rhys Brantley Jones
    2. Harvey Hugh Jones
    3. Maddix Porter Jones
    4. Riley Payton Jones
    5. Adrian Jonah Jones
    6. Quinn Darby Jones

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Echo Noelle Jones
    2. Ivory Daniella Jones
    3. Haven Indigo Jones
    4. Phoenix Meadow Jones
    5. Blake Dillinger Jones
    6. Dexter Dane Jones
    7. Evan Forrester Jones
    8. Lyle Denver Jones

1. Adyson Noel Simpson
    2.His Name: Barrett James O'Conner the second
    His fathers: Barrett James O'Conner
    3. Off to Fiji
    4.Girls:
    1. Harper Adyson O'Conner
    2. Charlotte Grace O'Conner
    3. Sela Marie O'Conner
    4. Myla Faith O'Conner
    5. Reagan Jane O'Conner
    6. Lucy Paige O'Conner
    4.Boys:
    1. Barrett James O'Conner The Third
    2. Dashielll Reese O'Conner
    3. Tate Andrew O'Conner
    4. Asher Ross O'Conner

5. 4 girls
    1. Maizi Rene O'Conner
    2. Marley Fay O'Conner
    3. Megan Hope O'Conner
    4. Morgan Elizabeth O'Conner

6. 6 boys:
    1. Jonathan Lucas O'Conner
    2. Finley Jax O'Conner
    3. Ivan Jones O'Conner
    4. Hayes Matthew O'Conner
    5. Landon Carter O'Conner
    6. Braxton Robert O'Conner

7. 8 kiddos
    4. girls
    1. Phoebe Ashley O'Conner
    2. Piper Amanda O'Conner
    3.Paige Ashby O'Conner
    4.Primrose Adelade O'Conner
    4 Boys:
    1.Preston Jude O'Conner
    2.Paxton Joshua O'Conner
    3. Parker Jonathan O'Conner
    4. Pierce Johnson O'Conner

Lol if i ever had that many kids or gave them names like that i would hope someone would slap me

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says, "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say, "Well, Sir, I'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Gabriella Beatrix Draven.

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His name: Samuel Luke Kerensa.
    His dad's name: Zachary Sheridan Kerensa.

3. 6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4. You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. Bethany Nayeli Kerensa.
    2. Milada Milena Kerensa.
    3. Adelaide Alice Kerensa.
    4. Beatrice Charlotte Kerensa.
    5. Claire Clementine Kerensa.
    6. Delilah Eliza Kerensa.
    7. Harrison Henry Kerensa.
    8. Wylie Preston Kerensa.
    9. Zephyr Brooklyn Kerensa.
    10. Zach Courtney Kerensa.

5. 2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. Elizabeth Ella Kerensa.
    2. Evangeline Josephine Kerensa.
    3. Lila Maeve Kerensa.
    4. Olivia Violet Kerensa.

6. 5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Ara Oliver Kerensa.
    2. Jasper Owen Kerensa.
    3. Padgett Hyman Kerensa.
    4. Colby Jantzen Kerensa.
    5. Jethro Juan Kerensa.
    6. Aiden Bryson Kerensa.

7. Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. Elsie Acadia Kerensa.
    2. Lauren Tamar Kerensa.
    3. Kearsten Clara Kerensa.
    4. Floria Megyn Kerensa.
    5. Aram Loren Kerensa.
    6. Palmer Padget Kerensa.
    7. Flynn Nicodemus Kerensa.
    8. Xander Xan Kerensa.

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: LINDA OTTILIE SAVAGE.

His Name : KELLEN LUCAS HAWKINS.
    His dads name: IGNATIUS MARTIN HAWKINS.

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1. EVA PAM HAWKINS.
    2. NADINE MELA HAWKINS.
    3. JULIA BELLEZZA HAWKINS.
    4. ECHO EDEN HAWKINS.
    5. URSULA PLUM HAWKINS.
    6. LAUREN JOLIE HAWKINS.
    7. JACKSON PHILLIP HAWKINS.
    8. CALLUM LYON HAWKINS.
    9. VALENTINE ANTHONY HAWKINS.
    10. FLETCHER RALPH HAWKINS.

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1. AVANI SAMANITHIA HAWKINS.
    2. HANIA RILEY HAWKINS.
    3. VIOLET MAYE HAWKINS.
    4. RAIN INDIA HAWKINS.

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. HARPER EDWARD HAWKINS.
    2. SAMI HAYDEN HAWKINS.
    3. WILLIAM HUCKLEBERRY HAWKINS.
    4. DANIEL ISSAM HAWKINS.
    5. YESHNA FRANCIS NEIL HAWKINS.
    6. AIDEN ALEXANDER HAWKINS.

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1. D'LILA STAR HAWKINS.
    2. OLIVIA JANE HAWKINS.
    3. LEILA REY HAWKINS.
    4. TAJA SUMMER HAWKINS.
    5. FREDERICK HESCHEL HAWKINS.
    6. PTOLEMY JOHN HAWKINS.
    7. SUNNY BEBOP HAWKINS.
    8. MOSES BRUCE ANTHONY HAWKINS.

Your name: Mary Claire Smith

His Name : Johan Elias Kirk
    His dads name: Frederik Johan Kirk

1. Dominic Johan Kirk
    2. Victoria Lauren Kirk
    3. Carolina Ashley Kirk
    4. Sebastian Milo Kirk
    5. Oliver Joachim Kirk
    6. Henry Damian Kirk
    7. Alexandra Elle Kirk
    8. Sophia Louise Kirk
    9. Charlotte Amelia Kirk
    10. Josephine Lynn Kirk

1. Madeline Ava Kirk
    2. Adriana Maria Kirk
    3. Nathalie Eva Kirk
    4. Olivia Marie Kirk

1. Oscar Mattias Kirk
    2. Nicolas Martin Kirk
    3. Samuel Lewis Kirk
    4. Christian Eli Kirk
    5. Charles Victor Kirk
    6. Tobias Anton Kirk

1. Thomas Hayden Kirk
    2. Leopold August Kirk
    3. Benjamin Hein Kirk
    4. Daniel Emerich Kirk
    5. Juliette Thea Kirk
    6. Pauline Mollie Kirk
    7. Theodora Anne Kirk
    8. Friederikke Maia Kirk