Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

28 kiddies!!!!!!!

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name:

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name :
    His dads name:

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6! 1.

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:

THNX!
    teen-mom

Re: 28 kiddies!!!!!!!

1.You just opened your own business! You are and have always wanted to be a Wedding Planner! Your first coustomer is an elderly man. He calls you and says "I would like to plan a wedding for me and my wife. We plan to renew our vows." And you say "Well, Sir i'd be glad to help you with that." Then he responds, "Thank you. And, Miss? Are you single by any chance?" Then you say, "Why,... Yes." Then you get some extra info and then you hang up.

Your name: Brittany Anne Davidson

2.The next day, the elderly man comes to your house and he has a man with him. This man is all of 23, your age! And he's *HOT* too! I mean *SUPER HOT*! You ask their names:

His Name : Gregory Allen Wooster
    His dads name: Albert John Wooster

3.6 mos. later, Not only is the elderly man's wedding done and over with, so is yours! You and his son tied the knot! You are in for quite a time in your 2 month Bermuda honeymoon!

4.You come back with a teeny bit of a big baby bump! You are just so excited! Two days before your due date you and your husband were "making "IT" happen" and all the sudden you go into labor! Your husband takes you to the hospital. You live 45 min. from the hospital! And by the time you get there you are dialated 9 cm.! You get all hooked up and you start pushing! It took 27 hours, but now you have 6 girls and 4 boys! But your okay with it cuz' your the kinda gal that wants a lot of kids anyway. you and your husband name them:
    1.Violet Anne
    2.Elijah Gregory
    3.Emilia Brittany
    4.Ethan Albert
    5.Hayden Arthur
    6.Erin Elisabeth
    7.Nathaniel John
    8.Catherine Grace
    9.Jessica Lynne
    10.Rose Hannah

5.2 years later you find that you are preggs again and your worried about the 10s because they are quite crazy in their terrible twos! A week before your due date, in the middle of the night, you get up to go to the bathroom and you go into labor! your husband helps ypou get to the car and gets the kids strapped in but your contractions are 15 min. apart. your water breaks in the car and your husband is caught SPEEDING! you end up giving birth in your car by the police officer *THANK GOD A WOMAN!* You had quads! 4 girls! You name them:
    1.Nicole Charity
    2.Ava Phoebe
    3.Isabelle Raine
    4.Faith Nadine

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6! 1.Henry Samuel
    2.Cooper Harrison
    3.Deacon Miles
    4.Ryan Jacob
    5.Rhys Edward
    6.Brian George

7.Just 1 year later you are pregnant again and you're having 8! These octos are chubbies! 6 hours before you went into labor Carlile and Alexynn had a hunch that something was going to happen and surley enough it did! Everyone is there for it, all your 20 kids, your sisters, your parents, your inlaws, and cousins and everyone! When the octos are born you are excited to know that they keep an equal # of genders. 14 girls and 14 boys. You name them:
    1.Brandon Tyler
    2.Shane Carson
    3.Charlie Xavier
    4.Franklin Tanner
    5.Rachel Bethany
    6. Jenna Penelope
    7.Danielle Claire
    8.Veronica Ruth

THNX!

Your name: Megan Ashley Cooper

His Name: Lance Thomas Matthews
    His dads name: Joseph Thomas Matthews

1. Joel Douglas Matthews
    2. Jared Charles Matthews
    3. Jacob Phillip Matthews *Jake
    4. Jude William Matthews
    5. Jason Thomas Matthews
    6. Joshua Robert Matthews *Josh
    7. Julia Rebekah Matthews
    8. Jasmine Renee Matthews *Jazzy
    9. Jillian Christine Matthews *Jill
    10. Josie Catherine Matthews

1. Elizabeth Grace Matthews *Eliza
    2. Emmeline Joy Matthews *Emmy
    3. Evelyn Faith Matthews *Evie
    4. Eleanor Hope Matthews *Ella

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!

1. Colton Asher Matthews
    2. Caden Brooks Matthews
    3. Christian Cooper Matthews
    4. Collin David Matthews
    5. Camden Elijah Matthews
    6. Carson Forrest Matthews

1. Alec Gideon Matthews
    2. Amelia Harper Matthews *Mia
    3. Abigail Irene Matthews *Abby
    4. Allison Jane Matthews *Allie
    5. Annabel Kate Matthews
    6. Adam Luke Matthews
    7. Alexandra Marie Matthews *Lexi
    8. Amanda Nicole Matthews *Mandy

Lance and Megan Matthews; Joel, Jared, Jake, Jude, Jason, Josh, Julia, Jazzy, Jill, Josie, Eliza, Emmy, Evie, Ella, Colton, Caden, Christian, Collin, Camden, Carson, Alec, Mia, Abby, Allie, Annabel, Adam, Lexi and Mandy
    Current Favorites
    Audrey Caroline / Lily Elizabeth / Sadie Rebekah
    Grant Harrison / Levi Charles / Reid Samuel

Your name: Nicole Alice Lavigne "Nikky"

His Name : Aaron Kenneth Hunter
    His dads name: Jack Hunter

1. River Jack Hunter
    2. Laiken Mae Hunter
    3. Zavier Faith Hunter
    4. Havien Grace Hunter
    5. Fabian Alexander Hunter
    6. Asher Benjamin Hunter
    7. Lucca Hope Hunter
    8. Kohl Jonathon Hunter
    9. Paighton Lee Hunter
    10. McKinnon Lynn Hunter

1. Aardyn Lucille Hunter
    2. Hannah April Hunter
    3. Emma Jane Hunter
    4. Dayton Raelyn Hunter

6.5 years later the 10s are 7 and the quads are 5. Your husband is longing for another son and you agree. When you try for a son you end up getting 6!
    1. Jonah William Hunter
    2. Noah Justin Hunter
    3. Ryker Phillip Hunter
    4. Gabriel Dominic Hunter
    5. Isaiah Ronald Hunter
    6. Reese Norman Hunter

1. Addison Kenneth Hunter
    2. Braxton Joshua Hunter
    3. Easton Karter Hunter
    4. Oliver Drake Hunter
    5. Charlee Kate Hunter
    6. Finlyn Katherin Hunter
    7. Lexzi Marie Hunter
    8. Tatum Arianna Hunter
    ------------------------------------

All Kids: River, Laiken, Zavier, Havien, Fabian, Asher, Lucca, Kohl, Paighton, Mckinnon, Aardyn, Hannah, Emma, Dayton, Jonah, Noah, Gabriel, Ryker, Isaiah, Reese, Addison, Braxton, Easton, Oliver, Charlee, Finlyn, Lexzi, Tatum.

Your name: Victoria Noelle Carter

His Name : Andrew Vaughn Moore
    His dads name: Alister Victor Moore

1. Adelaide Lauren Moore
    2. Aiden Ethan Moore
    3. Audrianna Laurel Moore
    4. Ashton Jacob Moore
    5. Bindi Leilani Moore
    6. Austin Owen Moore
    7. Charlotte Lilah Moore
    8. Caleb Allen Moore
    9. Elena Liliana Moore
    10. Isabella Lucille Moore

1. Carolina Rose Moore
    2. Hanna Juliet Moore
    3. Scarlett Eloise Moore
    4. Ivy Noelle Moore

1. Conner Andrew Moore
    2. Declan Liam Moore
    3. Evan James Moore
    4. Lucas Ryan Moore
    5. Stephen Benjamin Moore
    6. Frasier Matthew Moore

1. Parker Quincy Moore
    2. Dakota Elizabeth Moore
    3. Landon Malcolm Moore
    4. Natalie Oriana Moore
    5. Nicholas Osborn Moore
    6. Lani Madison Moore
    7. Devin Elliott Moore
    8. Priscilla Quinn Moore