Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Just a little more help! Nicknames for Caroline.

I knew a Caroline who's mom called her Linus. But most Carolines I know just go by the full Caroline.
    Not to throw a wrench in your plans, but I haven't been able to pick from your two sets b/c I love them both equally, but I love Henry and Alice infinitely more than Theo and Carrie. So if you are still counting votes...

I already thought of Callie, which I like but it doesn't make me crazy happy. Coco is interesting. It might grow on me. I kind of dislike everything else, but thanks for the help everyone!
    Mother of Theodore Atlas and Katherine Juno
    Teddy and Kitty

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9783054

I just love Theodore Atlas but I also love Alice!
    I don't think having a Caroline and Theo/Teddy would be a big deal. She doesn't need a nickname if you hate them all. Or, you could come up with something that describes her once she's born. I knew a little girl named Johanna but she went by Sunny because she was just so happy and joyful. She had long blonde hair and bright blue eyes and was always smiling. It just worked.

I know I'm going to repeat all or most but here are a few I think could work:
    Cara
    Carol
    Rollo
    Rolly (Rah-lee)
    Linney
    Lina (Lee-na)
    Leenie (lee-nee)
    Carly
    Carrie
    Callie

If you go with Astrid for her middle name, you could call her Cass or Cassie?

Oh Teddy and Cassie would be cute!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Since Caroline is also a feminine form of Charles, you could go with Charlie/Charley or Char. There's also Chip or Chuck, but she might not thank you for that!