Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: I REALLY NEED ADVICE! PLEASE HELP ME!!

Munchausen syndrome (I guess in this case Munchausen by proxy syndrome) would add a whole new level of horror to this story. As an alternative, it is possible your step daughter is picking up on the negativity and that it affects her. When I was a kid I had something akin to anxiety and in certain situations would feel (and thus look/act) extremely sick... though I don't think that started as young as age 2 (I was in the 8-12 range). It is also possible that there is some sort of environmental allergen present at her mother's place which isn't present in your home.
    ~Jen
    Mom to Parker (3/8/13)

Thank you Jen. I don't think Mackenzie's mother would hurt her, everything is just so overwhelming, so who knows... I really really hope it's just an allergic reaction, but she's always sick with different everytime. Thank you for your response!

Wow, Nari! oh my god-and what she said-andto a 2yr. old!? THATS INSANE if you love paul and his daughter that much, ex wont be able to break that bond. maybe every time she talks to her mom reassure Makenzie that you are a nice girl! other than that i dont feel it my place to interfear. srry
    teen-mom

Quote Originally Posted by mommy5687
    Wow, Nari! oh my god-and what she said-andto a 2yr. old!? THATS INSANE if you love paul and his daughter that much, ex wont be able to break that bond. maybe every time she talks to her mom reassure Makenzie that you are a nice girl! other than that i dont feel it my place to interfear. srry
    Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it. I'm not concerned that Paul's ex will break the bond I have with Paul or Mackenzie. I do love them both more then life, and I honestly believe that Mackenzie knows that and I'm sure she will grow up knowing that I'm not a terrible person. It's just so frustrating! And the fact the Mackenzie's mother uses that kind of language, appearently on a regular basis, to Mackenzie, not even just in front of her, but actually to her is what really gets me. My husband and I swear, don't get me wrong, and sometimes it slips out in front of Mackenzie, not that often, but it happens, but under no circumstances do we ever say something TO Mackenzie. To any child. Responsible, caring adults just does not to that in my opinion.

I'll stop before I start to ramble again, I'm sorry. Again, thank you!

Your welcome glad i could help! and lets pray that she doesnt start repeatig this stuff
    teen-mom