Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Re: Problems With the New Site

The main problems for me are the following:
    1. Some days I can't even get onto the Nameberry site . At first, I thought there was something wrong with my Internet system but the other websites I tried were fine.
    2. Often the Nameberry website will throw me out when I try to submit a reply to a post and I have to type everything out again.

Is anyone out there experiencing the same issues?
    All the best,
    Mischa.

This website format was just changed awhile back and there have been nothing but problems with it (eg. not loading, slow loading etc...and now today, I come on and the format is all changed again. I don't know who is designing this website or who makes the decisions for the changes but I'm really not impressed with it at all anymore. My enjoyment level has decreased considerably. Just my thoughts and opinion.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa
    This website format was just changed awhile back and there have been nothing but problems with it (eg. not loading, slow loading etc...and now today, I come on and the format is all changed again. I don't know who is designing this website or who makes the decisions for the changes but I'm really not impressed with it at all anymore. My enjoyment level has decreased considerably. Just my thoughts and opinion.
    Yes, for the past two days, the message boards have been really off. They aren't appearing in HTML and it just looks weird. It's very hard to follow. I imagine it is a glitch in the system because the "old" ones matched the main page, which is still fine.

Also, I really, really would appreciate someone fixing the issue of not being able to delete private messages. I've got a constantly full inbox and it is really hard to see what's in there and what needs to be responded to. Help!

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

While I was composing another post, this site went back to normal (when I went to preview the post the boards looked "normal" again)!

Right now I can't edit or quote a post (the buttons are gone). I'm mentioning this because I'd like to update the list on the "Most popular names for Nameberryite's kids" thread, but I can't.