Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Avonlea

I need a middle name for this baby! Any ideas? I'm thinking something simple, classic and beautiful but having a hard time coming up with something that isn't overly popular. DH isn't crazy about Rose. Our last name is Fleming. And my other kids are Andrew "Kaleb" and Adeline Blayne.

THANKS!

Re: Middle name for Avonlea

Do you pronounce this name just how it looks? A-vaughn-lee-a?

No, pronounced a-vun-lee.

Avonlea is such a gorgeous name! I love it because I love "Anne of Green Gables," and it was such a beautiful place in the novel/movie, but I also love "Avonlea" because it looks and sounds so very pretty. What a wonderful, unique name choice!

Middle name suggestions for Avonlea:
    Avonlea Bridget
    Avonlea Camille
    Avonlea Christine
    Avonlea Claire/Avonlea Clare
    Avonlea Florence
    Avonlea Frances
    Avonlea Grace
    Avonlea Lucille
    Avonlea Mae/Avonlea May
    Avonlea Marian
    Avonlea Shea/Avonlea Shay (though the "Shea" spelling might be too much next to Avonlea, because Avonlea ends in "ea")
    Avonlea Violet
    Avonlea Willow

Good luck! Best wishes & I hope I was able to be of some help to you.

~*~Nameseeker3

P.S. I like your other children's names-Andrew and Adeline! May I ask which way you pronounce Adeline's name? Is it Ad-uh-line, Ad-uh-lyn, Ad-uh-leen? It's a lovely name, whichever way you pronounce it!

Quote Originally Posted by nameseeker3
    Avonlea is such a gorgeous name! I love it because I love "Anne of Green Gables," and it was such a beautiful place in the novel/movie, but I also love "Avonlea" because it looks and sounds so very pretty. What a wonderful, unique name choice!

Middle name suggestions for Avonlea:
    Avonlea Bridget
    Avonlea Camille
    Avonlea Christine
    Avonlea Claire/Avonlea Clare
    Avonlea Florence
    Avonlea Frances
    Avonlea Grace
    Avonlea Lucille
    Avonlea Mae/Avonlea May
    Avonlea Marian
    Avonlea Shea/Avonlea Shay (though the "Shea" spelling might be too much next to Avonlea, because Avonlea ends in "ea")
    Avonlea Violet
    Avonlea Willow

Good luck! Best wishes & I hope I was able to be of some help to you.

~*~Nameseeker3

P.S. I like your other children's names-Andrew and Adeline! May I ask which way you pronounce Adeline's name? Is it [b][name]Ad[/b][/name]-uh-line, Ad-uh-lyn, Ad-uh-leen? It's a lovely name, whichever way you pronounce it!
    Thanks so much! We pronounce her name Ad-uh-line. And our son goes by Kaleb as he's named after DH and I didn't want two of the same name in the house. But now I really wish he'd gone by Andrew for the cuteness sake of their names!