Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Anna-Jean vs. Anna-Kate vs. Anna-Lee!

Anna-Kate is beautiful!! I like Anna-Lee too, but I always think of it as Annaleigh or Anna-Leigh rather than Anna-Lee. I agree with the above poster about Jean. I have a great-aunt Jean, and I don't think I can hear that name without equating it to old lady (unlike some of the other "come back" traditional names).

Defintely Anna-Kate!!

Anna-Kate

I still think you should consider that Anna-Lee may cause confusion with the names Annalee/Annaleigh, etc.
    Wife to one great guy
    Mama to six pretty ladies: Scarlett (12), Penelope (9), Alice (3), Fiona (3), Lucille (16 mo.) & Coraline (16 mo.)

& 4 angels gone before us: Christian (7 wks), Amos (6 wks), Naomi (16.5 wks), & Hosanna (6 wks)

~We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.~

Wow, I guess my mind is in the gutter. Anna-Lee, in my head, has a pretty fast, easy, and ugly nickname twist. I really like Anna Kate, but I'm not a huge fan of the hyphen.

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry27
    Wow, I guess my mind is in the gutter. Anna-Lee, in my head, has a pretty fast, easy, and ugly nickname twist. I really like Anna Kate, but I'm not a huge fan of the hyphen.

You know, I ditto the hyphen thing.