Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 8 years apart

Re: 8 years apart

We currently have five kids in our house ranging in age from 8-14. They are ALL very excited about their little brothers who will be arriving in june. If you are close to your children they will be close to each other.

Well, 8 year olds are tough, and when the baby gets all the attention, she'll definately be jealous and there'll be a little sibling rivalry. But once the baby isn't so new anymore, your 8 year old will feel accepted, too. It's hard to have a younger sibling. But your kids will learn to love eachother, they'll have to. My sister and my brother are 6 years apart, and they get along just fine. The farther apart in age, the less fights there'll be about wanting to borrow clothes, having crushes on the same boy/girl, etc.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

clivehills

My sister and I are almost 8 years apart, and yes, there has been jealousy and rivalry at times, but ultimately we absolutely adore each other!

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!

I am 8 years older than my sister (she is 6, im 14), and it's nice. We don't fight much because of it, and there's no competition. She's cute and looks up to me. My parents really appreciate the age difference, actually.
    ☆ raphael howard & dahlia hermione ☆

solomon, jonah, lev
    esme, miriam, eve