Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help Appreciated! G&L Combos!!

Hey Nameberries! Would appreciate your amazing brain power right now! I've been trying different combos. I need a G first name and a L middle name. What are the best combos? Some names are boys some are girls obviously. Just write out your favs from my lists... Boys and girls... Thanks so much! Hopefully it isn't too much trouble!

Gabe
    Gabriella (Gabbie)
    Gianna (Gia)
    Genevieve (Genna)
    Gemma
    Grace
    Georgia
    Giada
    Gib (nn for Gilbert)
    Ginger (Gigi)
    Giselle
    Graham
    Grant
    Griffin

Lachlan
    Landen
    Lainey
    Luke
    Lavender
    Lia
    Leah
    Leighann
    Leighton
    Levi
    Lydia
    Lillian (nn Lily)
    Lincoln
    Lowell
    Louise
    SJ

Re: Help Appreciated! G&L Combos!!

Griffin Levi and Griffin Luke are awesome. So are Graham Lincoln and Graham Lowell
    Would probably go with Graham Lowell myself..

Giada is the only girls name I like on your list, and I instinctively pair it with Lavender. Giada Lavender. Or Louise, Giada Louise.

Some more G names for girls for you:
    Gaia
    Gale
    Garcia
    Gardenia
    Gardia
    Geneva
    Giacoma
    Gioia
    Giovanna
    Gloria
    Glory
    Godiva
    Goya
    Greer/Grier
    Greta
    Gwenore
    Gwyneira

With Griffin or Graham I like the sound of Gloria, Gloria Louise or Gloria Lavender again pop at me. Geneva Lydia is also lovely, Greta Louise, Glory Lydia, Greer Lavender, Godiva Louise or Godiva Lillian are all nice with the boys, but Graham and Greer mught be too much...
    Ã…shild / Norwegian / 24 / Name Collector / Work: Daycare and the Library / Love to bake, read and listen to music

Emerence + Eulalie + Everild + Flora + Helena + Leonor + Louisa + Nimue + Ophelia + Rosalind
    Balthasar + Edmund + Emmanuel + Emrys + Ignatius + Isidor + Leonidas + Oberon + Valentine

Want to help me with my lists?
    GIRLS
    BOYS

Bloom + Blythe + Evening + Mercy + Vesper + Briar + Boone + Forest + Hawthorn + Prosper

Grace Lavender is my fave. It's gorgeous! Also like the following combinations.
    Genevieve Louise
    Grant Levi
    Graham Luke
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Thanks for the imput. Yes, I'm having trouble with the G girl first names too... Ug. Hard. That list is kinda my favs of all G names not necessarily my TOP names, if you know what I mean. I'm liking Genevieve, Giada, Giselle, Georgia more than the others really. Thanks for imput.
    @mischa Thanks! Love the combos you made. Lavender is so pretty in the middle spot. Definitely liking that.

@dearest Aww thanks for using Lowell! Nice. Like that because it would somewhat honor the family. I appriciate your truthfulness!! LOL! Love Giada too. It's at the top of my list! Tell me something though. I'm not Italian or anything and I'm just not sure if that would be weird? Too me atleast it sounds very italian. Thanks for your suggestions! Off of your list I like Gloria and Greta!! I'm dying! I can't believe I didn't put Greta on my list. I absolutely love that name! I've loved it forever. What do you think of an L middle name for Greta?

~SJ
    SJ

Out of you list:
    Gabriel Levi
    Georgia Lavender - I absolutely love this.
    Mother of Theodore Atlas and Katherine Juno
    Teddy and Kitty

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9783054