Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rosemary

Rosemary

What do you think of Rosemary? I've liked it for a while, but recently started to really love it. Not pregnant or anything so my taste will probably change alot before I have a baby. What do you think of Rosemary Eve? I also love Eva Rosemary, which do you like better? Thanks. -Freya :)
    freya // teenberry // reader // writer // theatre trash

ϟ boys: finlay, james, kieran, jasper, arthur, milo, eamon, silas
    ✿ girls: nuala, thea, maeve, luna, eliza, nora, rosalind
    ♡ crushes: graham, magnus, beau, carys, sunniva

Re: Rosemary

I LOVE Rosemary! It's one of my favorite names (can't choose between it and Rosalie!) . I think it would be such an amazing first name. Rosemary Eve is beautiful! Eva Rosemary is also gorgeous, but I like it better the other way around!

I hope you use Rosemary one day!
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

Rosemary is BEAUTIFUL! My 2 year old is named Rose (we call her Rosie) and her middle name is Mary. When she was first born people thought her entire FIRST name was Rosemary, which I didn't mind at all, but it was confusing for a while there.

I have a feeling Rose, Rosemary, Rosalie, and names sounding like that are going to become VERY popular soon since people are looking for an alternative to Lily.

Good luck!

I think this is the name we're going with for the baby we're expecting, if it's a girl. :) I'm trying to talk my partner into it as a full name for Romy.
    Proud father of Camille (8), Zachary (6), Laura (4), Juliet and Benjamin (6 months).

I'd say Eva Rosemary. Not a fan of Rosemary, though. I used to be a fan of Eva spelled Evah. But not so much anymore.