Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Trying a New Technique!

Hey! Great technique idea. Your friend must be highly organized. I tried to narrow it down for each letter (it was tough!).

A - I love Acadia, Alice, and Aveline. Acadia is very cool and has the nn Cadie. Alice is simple, sweet, vintage and on the rise. Aveline is very pretty, but might get a bit confused with Adeline/Ava/etc. So I think my favorite is Acadia. Acadia Garner. Cadie Garner. Very pretty. Re: Augustana- you can go with something like Augusta, which is pretty and seems more legit. Though Augusta Garner is a bit "g" heavy.

B - I love Beatrice so much. And I also love Blythe. Beatrice Garner sounds stunning and Bee and Trix are really cute nicknames. Blythe is beautiful as well. Blythe Garner- it sounds so classy! Either would be a great choice, but because I'm into nicknames, I'd go with Beatrice.

C - I love Carys and Cecilia. Carys Garner. Cecilia Garner. I like Cecilia Garner just a bit more again because of the nicknames, and I think it will encounter less pronunciation issues than Carys might.

I hope that helps you narrow down your list! You have a lot of excellent names!
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker

You've got a great list! But I do have some definite favorites:

Adelaide
    Ainsley
    Alice
    Aurora
    Belle
    Bryony
    Catherine
    Cecilia

I love that so many of these names have a more vintage feel to them, and some even a literary vibe. And you've got a good variety of names that can honor family, which is very sweet! Love it!
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude

Quote Originally Posted by heidie
    Ooo ok, I'll do my top 2 of each letter!

Adele
    Anabella
    Beatrice
    Bridget
    Cecilia
    Caroline
    27 year old name addict, dreaming of a future:

Claudie _____ Evelyn, Otto William, Lilac, Quentin, Angelica, Emrys, Mirabelle, Xavier, Phoebe, Harlan, Tabitha Barnaby, Ivy, Lennox

Oeh hard!! For A I only like Ainsley and Alice, B is def Belle or Blythe and for C i only like Caiomhe (I hope i wrote it right)

Sorry hadnt seen the update yet!