Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Your Elvish Name (Nephele's Anagrams)

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z...e757ef55-1.jpg

J.R.R. Tolkien created some beautiful languages for his inspiring fantasy novels. The names of elves derived from these languages are equally beautiful and evocative.

You have an Elvish name of your own, hidden within your actual name, waiting for an anagram to bring it forth in all its magical glory.

Your Elvish name may be from the Quenya or Sindarin languages, or from a more obscure Elvish dialect. In any case, it will have a definite and precise meaning, as well as being meaningfully yours due to it being an anagram of your actual name.

All you need to do is give me a scramble (for privacy) of the letters of your name (first/middle/last). Please, just ONE middle name!

If you need help scrambling your name, here's a link to a scrambling tool you can use: http://www.lerfjhax.com/scrambler

Then, post your scramble here, and I will give you your Elvish name. Your resulting name may include the additional words "the" or "of the." These additional, ancillary words are indicated by brackets "[ ]" to show that they were not part of the original scramble.

-- Nephele

Re: Your Elvish Name (Nephele's Anagrams)

Fun!

Mine is :
    eriarlasmjkaba

auburn

Alar Bras [of] Majik
    = eriarlasmjkaba

Alar: Quenya, pronounced ah-LAH-reh, meaning "planter." A name for an agricultural elf.

Bras: Sindarin, meaning "white heat."

Majik: "magic."

-- Nephele

Sjsaohraaanchnkleett

thanks, this sounds like fun!
    Privilaged to name:
    Theodore Caspian (nn Theo)
    Evelyn Titania (nn Lenny)
    William Slater Rohan

rsaililpeliemga

Thanks Nephele! I'm a total Tolkien nerd so this one is right up my alley :)
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker