Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nicknames for Chloe?

Hey everyone! Off of Nameberry and in real life, my name is Chloe. My parents and a few of my close friends call me Chlo, but I was wondering if anyone could think of any cute nicknames. If it helps, my full name is Chloe Hope.

Thanks!

Bounce/Chloe :)

Re: Nicknames for Chloe?

I once came across a Chloe who was called Coco. It's kind of a stretch, maybe, but it could work. Kiki might work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemosyne
    I once came across a Chloe who was called Coco. It's kind of a stretch, maybe, but it could work. Kiki might work as well.
    I too know a Chloe who is called Coco, which I don't understand.. they are both two syllables.

I think Coco would be a really cute nickname for Chloe. I have a friend name Chloe and we "Lo" or "Loie" or "Lolo" instead of "Clo" since we have a friend named Claudia who goes by "Clo" a lot. Lo is cool, I mean, it's not much of a substantial nickname, but I don't think there are really any "substantial" nicknames for a simple, two-syllable name like Chloe. Wait, how about Clover? It kind of expands on Chloe, but it's kind of cool and unexpected. Hope that helps!
    "Four be the things I'd have been better without: love, curiosity, freckles and doubt." -Dorothy Parker

I'm envious of your name, Bounce. Chloe is an old favorite of mine. I always did think it didn't lend itself to nns, though. All the nns I can think of are longer than the name or a little whimsical! I can say if I had a child named Chloe I'd probably call her (at times, in certain moods) Clover and Clove. (Not together! One at a time!) Probably with bad jokes about sweet and spicy.