Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Nolan or Logan???? Rowan?

Thanks for the help you all have provided! I talked to hubby and he said he KIND OF likes the names Chase, Keenan, and Callum. My favorite is Chase, but like a poster pointed out, Chase Reid doesn't sound very nice. We'd still love to use Nolan, so if you could think of some reasons to sell us on the name we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all the help you've provided so far! :)

"Kind of" liking some names vs. "we'd love to use the name Nolan"...go with what you love! Once your second is born, the two little ones will create their own synergy as a sister-brother duo, and before long you'll forget why you ever wondered whether the two names would go together well! I can imagine a "RoNo" hybrid, like SoHo, etc., as a way to describe them as a duo when they do silly and creative things. I say go with it if you love it!

Quote Originally Posted by yukonray
    Thanks for the help you all have provided! I talked to hubby and he said he KIND OF likes the names Chase, Keenan, and Callum. My favorite is Chase, but like a poster pointed out, Chase Reid doesn't sound very nice. We'd still love to use Nolan, so if you could think of some reasons to sell us on the name we'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for all the help you've provided so far! :)
    What about Chase Nolan? Callum Reid would be nice too.
    *Under Construction*

I love your daughter's name.

I don't like the name Nolan...at all.

Logan's not bad, but it's very popular in my area.

Your daughter has a nice name and I think using Logan or Nolan would really ruin the sibset. I really, really dislike both names, particularly Logan - Neither are sophisticated, timeless or at all handsome, in my opinion. When I hear Logan or Nolan I think of hicks. Sorry for bagging your names! But I think Rowan deserves a more complimentary name.

What about:

Rowan & Nathaniel Reid nn Nate
    Rowan & Jasper Reid
    Rowan & Linus Reid
    Rowan & Felix Reid
    Rowan & Oscar Reid
    Rowan & Finlay Reid nn Finn
    Rowan & Dashiell Reid nn Dash
    Rowan & March Reid
    Rowan & Ezra Reid
    Rowan & Angus Reid
    Rowan & Lorcan Reid
    Rowan & Tristan Reid
    Rowan & August Reid

Good luck!
    Eliza + Beatrix + Constance + Romilly + Clementine + Freya + Mabel + Agnes + Betty + Margot
    Felix + Ivo + Calloway + Walter + Linus + Otto + August + Hugo + Zebedee + Rollo + Phineas