Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: teen mom's

Re: teen mom's

I am 17. Im expecting a baby (or more) in 7 months and 3 days! but trust me im scared out of my mind! your due soon! gl! If you wanna talk some more post on mine too "Im scared ADVICE????? WDYT????" Do you still live with your mom?
    teen-mom

Bae,

I am so incredibly proud of you that you have not had an abortion and that you are seeking out advice! I'm older than you, not by much mind you, and I still very much remember being fifteen.

I didn't go out and party, date boys or do any of the things an average teen did. Not because I was pregnant, but because through a series of life occurances my life became un-average. Bae, you now belong to that same club. Take heart, be strong and be determined. The best thing you can do for your daughters is show them how much love you held for them that you took your non-average life by storm and changed your world, there world, for the best!

Darling, you are loved, there are two twin heartbeats pulsing because of you, that is a gift, treasure it, and remember that you can overcome your age, and you can overcome any stigma put on you. Maybe having sex so young was a mistake, but those beautiful little girls are a blessing.

I will be praying for you, please keep us informed!

Blessings,

Bella <3
    Writer of The Mod Podge Bookshelf, author of some books, lover of sticky notes and names!

Current favorite girls: Beatrix, Elizabeth, Gwendolyn, Helena, Isobel, Jemima, Margo, Rose, Tigerlily & Zora

Current favorite boys: Callum, Damian, Gideon, Henry, Jonah, Laughlin, Leo & Oscar

What are the symptoms recently? :?:
    Any updates? :?:
    teen-mom

I think, as many have said on this thread, having a baby at a young age really is dependent on your maturity. If you can grow up quickly, I think that you will be able to cope more easily than other young moms would. My sister wasn't ready, even at 20, and you can tell that it has been very difficult for her, as well as her daughter. However, I know plenty of other young moms who had their children around 18, 19, and 20 years old, and many of them have been very successful in balancing their goals with raising a child.

Also, a support system makes a world of difference. I don't care what age you are, it is one of the greatest things you can have. I think that's why my birth mother chose adoption. She didn't have a sufficent support system and she simply knew she wasn't ready. She was 22 at the time, which is the same age I got pregnant with my first. I felt ready and my husband was ready too, and it has made all the difference. We have a great support system in each other and our families. If you have great support and are ready to make those big decisions (like you already have by deciding to keep the baby), then I think you'll do just fine!
    Current loves: Theodore & Rosalind

Mommy to Arabella and Jude