Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Harry

Harry

What are your thoughts on the following first and middle names together: HARRY KENJI

What do you think of the repeating "ee" sound in Harry and Kenji? Looking for a classic name to complement Japanese middle name. Thanks.

Re: Do you think HARRY sounds good with the rest of the name?

Firstly, I love Harry and I consider it to be a stand alone name in its own right.

I like Simon Kenji very much.
    Psalm 23

I think middle names are a free for all - you can be cute, silly, funny, meaningful. Unless you choose to (like Tommy Lee), most people don't really reveal their middle names to anyone. If it doesn't flow "exactly" it doesn't really matter.

I love Harry, I love Kenji. I think they are fine together. I think Harry will love telling people his gorgeous, different middle name.

I think it sounds off, not just because Kenji and Harry end the same but also because both names are two syllables. Harrison Kenji 'Harry' would work really well and sounds extremely handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by alexandramae
    I think it sounds off, not just because Kenji and Harry end the same but also because both names are two syllables. Harrison Kenji 'Harry' would work really well and sounds extremely handsome.

I agree, I prefer Harrison Kenji and you can call him Harry.