Names Searched Right Now:

Shiloh and Jasper for twin boys?

I'm NOT considering these names for children of my own. If I use them at all it will be for a story. Pretend that you've never heard of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

What do you think of Shiloh and Jasper for twin boys? These names just seem to "go" in my head. Thoughts?

Re: Shiloh and Jasper for twin boys?

I think they do. I actually really like them. I had Shiloh on my long list for my babe and Jasper has made it to my shortened list. I'm thinking Shia or Shea as a middle name and those are similar in sound and feel to Shiloh.

Hmmmm. That's tough. First off, I love both names. I think they're fresh yet with such history and wonderful sound, the perfect combination.

Yes, YES actually. Thinking about it, Shiloh and Jasper are similar in style, feel and popularity. They both are slightly (more often used for boys than girls) unisex and I think it's good that people are starting to realise, it's okay to use the same names for boys AND girls. It doesn't stop being usable for boys just because it has begun being used for girls.

So definitely. Definitely they work.

-anon.

I think they sort of work. Not taking Shiloh Jolie-Pitt into account, I still think of Shiloh as a girls name. I would assume Shiloh was the girl and Jasper the boy. However, I wouldn't be surprised to find out otherwise.
    Proud mama to two sweet boys:

Dashiell David Rowe
    and
    Flynn William Warfield

"Real babies are more difficult than ideas of babies... Or even pictures of babies."
    -James Franco

I think of Shiloh as a dog's name because of the book, and Jasper just makes me think of Casper the friendly ghost.