Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help me choose a spelling!

I absolutely love the name Linette and have for a while but I really really dislike name's with "y"'s in them, especially in the middle of a name so I couldn't stomach using Lynette. I like the name with an "i" instead, but Linette looks incomplete, while Linnette looks too over done to me. Right now I'm leaning towards Linnette, but I would love your opinions on this! Thanks
    Anja Evangeline.
    Roman Evander.

I like Linette! I used to think it looked strange, but one day I just looked at it and said, "It doesn't look strange at all!" I'd say Linnette's "over-done" outweighs Linette's "incomplete" and stick with Linette.
    18-year-old, not-so-average boy with an obsession for baby names and animals.

My Favorite Names~

Girls: Astrid, Athena, Coraima, Courtenay, Darcy, Kassia, Kimarie, Lindsay, Maryelle, Misty, Promise, Saba, Shaylene, Sky, Thalia, Tifany, Zooey

Boys: Alexander, Bjorn, Blair, Dade, Erik, Fable, Garrett, Harvey, Indigo, Isaac, Kasey, Mark, Sage, Shane, Shea, Shepherd, Slade, Thatcher, Zane

Click here to vote on my name list!

Well, a linnet is a type of bird, and the spelling is pretty cute
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora
    ... Alaric, Everest, Dashiell, Indio, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

I think Linette looks fine! I would say that Linet would be incomplete and Linnette is definitely overdone. And I agree, I hate how it's spelled with the y!!!
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncy Baby Boy: Tristan LeMarque * Ambrose Galahad
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele

I like either spelling. I think Linnette is very pretty, not "overdone".