Names Searched Right Now:
Page 65 of 73 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
    Sis, I did not add yours because (after I'd already entered the middle names) I discovered you already posted them before (back in 2011). Remember this thread was started in July 2010, so it's best to check if you posted before if you don't remember.

Hey, I don't think I've told you that I changed my daughter's name. Rosalind Illyria Beatrice became Aphrodite Marian Illyria.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I felt the need to bump this, because I know NB receives new members quite frequently, so there may be some new data to add, name fan, if you are still tracking this.
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

Yes I'm still tracking this! Just remember - if you may have already posted please be sure you don't duplicate children (the regular search feature apparently doesn't work for posts before a certain point, so the best thing to do is look on each page in the approximate time frame you may have posted).

I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I would like to bump it up so many berries would have names to add.
    Is that ok Namefan?
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com