Names Searched Right Now:
Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    I'm giving this a bump in case anyone has children to add. Remember before posting check to see if you've already done so if you can't remember so there aren't duplicates on the list. In the near future I may be starting a tournament on the games forum (like the others I've done recently) based on the most commonly used names for Berries' children, so I figured this would be a good time to get it updated.

I have Arlo Tobin (October 2010) and Nola Valerie & Rory Everett (May 2013)
    My Cubs:
    Arlo Tobin - Oct 2010
    Nola Valerie - May 2013
    Rory Everett - May 2013

My kids are all grown up with kids of their own can I list my kids names? I see that the grandchildren's names are out - what a shame!

rollo
    Psalm 23

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    My kids are all grown up with kids of their own can I list my kids names? I see that the grandchildren's names are out - what a shame!

rollo
    I limit it to actual children of members to reflect those we've named that we had a first-hand role in choosing their name. (Or at least in theory, if you went with your partner's idea.)

ETA: If you haven't already mentioned them you're welcome to mention your (adult) children's names (unless they object to you doing that for some reason), since there's no age limit for your own children. (For example, Pam's oldest and Linda's only child are now both 30+ IIRC and their names are mentioned).
    Last edited by namefan; June 25th, 2013 at 07:24 PM.