Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Most popular names for Nameberryite's kids

Nobody (as far as I know) has done this on here, so I'm starting a thread where we can keep track on what our children's names are (right now I don't have any to contribute though). In the post below I will keep a running count of what names are used by our members and how many, as well as a list of the most popular ones for each gender. Middle name stats are mentioned in post #138 (the eighth post on page #14, if the standard 10 posts per page are displayed).

Each member is welcome to post their kid's names (first name as well as middle name(s) if you want to, but not the last name for security purposes). If the gender is not immediately apparent please be sure and mention that as well. It would be helpful to also post the year that the child was born, so we can gauge how the name fits into the trends of the time (e.g. Ashley 20 years ago was in a different fashion state than it is now). If the birth is a twinset or higher-order multiples also indicate that. Unless you've been a location-hopper at the international level you might also mention the general geographic area that you live in (especially if you're outside of the U.S.), so we can also gauge how the name fits into regional trends.

This list is intended to compile a list of those children that (at least theoretically) we had a role in naming, so stepchildren won't be included in the stats. Do include adopted children though.
    Last edited by namefan; August 9th, 2012 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Correction on position of middle name post

Revive this thread! I am highly interested in seeing what the updated list would be...

My pair of ladies born in 2011...

First names, Vivian and Kirsten
    Middle names, Fae and Annelie
    Momma to Delightful Identical Twin Girls
    Vivian & Kirsten

Expecting another Little Love November 2013

Lauren Rose (2009)
    Gabrielle Marianne (2012)

Australia
    Fave names: Astrid, Anise, Annika, Cleo, Gabrielle, Holly, Marnie, Mardi, Miranda, Miriam, Poppy, Sydney

I'm from Australia, so when I'm referring to popularity I'm using Aussie lists.

Cora Vespertine 2012

Since this thread has been revived I'll update the master lists after awhile. Just remember, if you've posted here previously (or you think you have) please check so you don't duplicate names (of course if you have any new children born since then do post their names).