Names Searched Right Now:

Nameberry's Top 5 Popularity Predictions

Where do you think Nameberry's top 5 girl and boy names will end up on the popularity charts in the future? Also, do you understand the appeal?

Girls:
    Imogen-I think this one will make it into the top 50, but I think it will be one many people can't believe made it that far. It has a nice ring to it, but I think it sounds like a camera company.

Khaleesi-I know a lot of people don't like Khaleesi, manly because the character is named Daenerys, but I love it! I think it might crack the top 100 in the next few years, and fall hard after.

Isla-I see a lot of new babies being named Isla. I think it will be very common in 15 years. However, I don't like it at all. I think of eyeballs and islands.

Charlotte-It's already so popular right now, but I think it will continue to rise. I bet it's number 1 in 3 to 5 years. I like it, but I don't think there is anything interesting or note worthy about it.

Cora-I think Cora will peak at about 70 in the next 10 years and then decile. I like it, well at least I do when I can get the Korra character out of my head.

Boys:
    Asher-I think this will hit number one in 5 to 10 years. Everyone I know who's into names loves it. I don't understand at all. I've never like Ash- names.

Declan-I know a lot of little boys being named Declan. I think it will be number one in 2 or 3 years. I also love it! I think it's strong and sweet at the same time.

Atticus-I don't think it will ever get into the top 20, but it might come close. I think a lot of people will be like me and not use it because of To Kill a Mocking Bird.

Silas-I think it will make it into the top 50, but never be one of those names enough people will love. I think it sounds creepy. Like a snake whispering the word silence.

Henry-I think it will be in the top ten next year or the year after. I don't know if it will hit one though. I get why people like it. Classic, strong, works on every age, honors grandparents, and doesn't seem to be overused. But, I don't like.
    Amy
    just a namenerd
    I like: Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Disney, Hello Kitty, Tea, Nursing, Existential Philosophy♥

Jane Lilith Maeve
    Mirabelle Naomi Thomasina
    Luna Marceline Juliette

Dexter Maximus Xavier
    Finn Everett James

I see many people choosing for the more old fashioned European names for girls.

Margot
    Clementine
    Juliette
    Isabelle
    Evangeline
    Seraphina
    Elsa

And for boy's you get the names ending on -son or -an on name berry.
    Mason
    Grayson
    Emerson
    Garrison
    Harrison
    Jackson / Jaxson

Camdan
    Dillan
    Declan

Im waiting too see how many Briar Roses there will be born next year and people will go back into history and fairy tale books too find similar names. A trend for girls is gonna be a old fashioned named with a nature middle name like:

Rose,
    Storm,
    River
    Ruby
    Rainbow

For boy's I see very often middle names that has the old greek feeling:

Apollo
    Caspian
    Perseus
    Theseus