Page 32 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Re: Most popular names for Nameberryite's kids

Quote Originally Posted by rmaryl
    From UK
    Edward Dominic (2002)
    Adelaide Bellatrix (2005)
    Isaac Ambrose (2006)
    Oliver August (2010)
    If you're seeing this thread again, just a reminder to please make sure you haven't already posted here (I began to wonder after discovering that all of your names had already had at least one instance of being used). If you're posting again to mention a new child or to add the middle names, please be sure and mention so (especially if you mention the ones I've already entered again); otherwise I might end up with unintended duplicates.

Thanks for all this work, Namefan. I think a lot of members have not added their kids' names. Bumping this up.
    Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve.

My offspring are : (m) Ryland Patrick 1987, (m) McKinley Joseph 1992, and (f) Anne Isabelle 1998

My daughter is Eliana Leigh. We had intended to name her Eliana Shea, but ended up using a middle name to honor her birthmom. We live in the Pacific Northwest.

We have two girls, Eleanor and Beatrice, and one boy, Rhett.