Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Name Game!!!!

Re: Name Game!!!!

I thought it might be fun to post this here . . . I love name games and I'd love to play this one myself! Plus, it'll give me other name ideas and I can experiment with different tastes for an upcoming baby! Thanks, berries!

1. If you had a baby boy or girl RIGHT NOW, what would you name them?
    Ryerson Salvatore
    Monet Bellerose

2. What boy and girl name could you never use? (List reason(s) why, please)
    Adolph
    Cruella
    3. You want your twin girls to have their initials spell out the words HOPE and LOVE. Your last name is Easton, so the girls need three names that start with H, O, P, L, O, and V. What names do you choose?
    Harbour Oceane Pacifica Easton
    Lakota Orelie Violet
    4. If you had to name your baby after someone, who would that person be, why, and what would the baby's name be? (Both first and middle names have to be after this person.)
    Thomas Morell Grandad I never met
    Christie Amorelle Christina mams maiden name morell
    5. You're pregnant with quadruplets, three girls and a boy. You want each of their names to be: after a flower, city, scientist, and president. First and middle names.
    Luca Albion Troy Boy
    Lilah Rosalie Girl
    Louise Marie Girl
    Taylor Jamie Goergia Girl

6. You want to name your baby girl after your mother, whose name is Elizabeth. Choose any nickname from Elizabeth for your daughter. What name do you choose?
    Elle
    7. You have a baby boy on the way! You want his first name to be a strong, masculine name that will age well, and his middle name to be spunky and little boy name so he can always carry his childhood with him.
    Adam Archer Andy
    8. Your husband loves vowel names. You have five children, and to please your husband and honor him, you give all your children names that begin with a vowel. You have three sons and two daughters. You can decide what order they're born in. What are their names?
    Avalon Brooklyn
    Ulani Artemisia
    Edward Colton
    Immanuel Diego
    Orion Ender

9. If you had to name your baby a unisex name, what name would you choose?
    Adare
    10. If you had to name your daughter one of the names in the top 10 list for girls in the United States, which name would you choose?
    Isabella !!
    Emma
    Olivia
    Sophia
    Ava
    Emily
    Madison
    Abigail
    Chloe
    Mia

Magdalena June and Simon Thomas

Brandy - sounds like a stripper name to me
    Alexander - love this name, but way too popular

3. You want your twin girls to have their initials spell out the words HOPE and LOVE. Your last name is Easton, so the girls need three names that start with H, O, P, L, O, and V. What names do you choose?
    Hazel Oceana Pearl
    Leontine Opal Viola

4. If you had to name your baby after someone, who would that person be, why, and what would the baby's name be? (Both first and middle names have to be after this person.)
    Thomas Joseph after my father

5. You're pregnant with quadruplets, three girls and a boy. You want each of their names to be: after a flower, city, scientist, and president. First and middle names.
    Calla Daisy
    Geneva Adelaide
    Charles Kepler (Charles Darwin, Johannes Kepler)
    Madison Quincy (James Madison, John Quincy Adams)

6. You want to name your baby girl after your mother, whose name is Elizabeth. Choose any nickname from Elizabeth for your daughter. What name do you choose?
    Elsa

7. You have a baby boy on the way! You want his first name to be a strong, masculine name that will age well, and his middle name to be spunky and little boy name so he can always carry his childhood with him.
    Charles Liam

8. Your husband loves vowel names. You have five children, and to please your husband and honor him, you give all your children names that begin with a vowel. You have three sons and two daughters. You can decide what order they're born in. What are their names?
    Everett Nolan
    Alessandro Grant
    Olive Delphina
    Edmund Joseph
    Avalon Cassia

Blair

10. If you had to name your daughter one of the names in the top 10 list for girls in the United States, which name would you choose?
    Sophia

Micah Donovan or Daniela Eve

2. What boy and girl name could you never use?
    There's sooo many. But two names that I actually like and could never use are (1) America because how could a child ever live up to a name like that? And what if she turns out to a bank robber and (2) Wolfgang because Wolf is bad enough, but GANG? I don't want him to be in one!

Honor Olympia Paz Easton
    Laila Oceana Vida Easton

My friend. Because he's really helped me. His name Michael James. Although I'd want to change it to Micah Jameson.

Rose Calla (The flower & Calla Lilly)
    Boston Ames (Both in Massachusetts)
    Elizabeth Rebecca (After scientists Elizabeth Garrett Anderson & Rebecca Cole)
    Kennedy Reagan (JFK & Ronald)

Lizz or Lizzy

Wesley Duke

Alec
    Elizabeth
    Abram
    Easton
    Amira

Ryanne (g) or Micah (b)

Mia

Annabel Hope
    William Scott

Darren: I hate this guy name Darren, I canít hate my child.
    Rena: I hate this girl name Rena, I canít hate my child.

Hannah Opal Penelope Easton
    Lauren Olive Viola Easton

Victoria Jewel, Both were maternal grandmother, and thatís why.

Lilly Roselyn
    Vienna Paris
    Emilie Karolina
    Grover Herbert

Libby

Nicholas Dylan ďNickĒ

August James
    Elijah Charles
    Isadora Jewel
    Opal Victoria
    Ulysses Graham

Casey Dakota

Abigail Sophia ďGailĒ

1. If you had a baby boy or girl RIGHT NOW, what would you name them? boy-Edgar Maddix Jagger,girl-Virginia Aeryn Rachelle

2. What boy and girl name could you never use? (List reason(s) why, please) Madeline-girl (or Misty,personal reasons) Edward-boy (Twilight and my ex fiance)

3. You want your twin girls to have their initials spell out the words HOPE and LOVE. Your last name is Easton, so the girls need three names that start with H, O, P, L, O, and V. What names do you choose? Hailie Ophelia Penelope & Lolita Olivia Vivienne

4. If you had to name your baby after someone, who would that person be, why, and what would the baby's name be? (Both first and middle names have to be after this person.)either Virginia Mae (great g-ma) or Summer Rayshelle (mom) for a girl and Buck James (after my dad) for a boy

Daisy Delilah Daffodil
    Albany Lexington
    Leonardo Davy Cooper (Leonardo da Vinci,John Davy,& Martin Cooper)
    Nixon Taylor Monroe

6. You want to name your baby girl after your mother, whose name is Elizabeth. Choose any nickname from Elizabeth for your daughter. What name do you choose? Ellie Rae

Emmett Jagger Noah Bronx

8. Your husband loves vowel names. You have five children, and to please your husband and honor him, you give all your children names that begin with a vowel. You have three sons and two daughters. You can decide what order they're born in. What are their names?Ambrose Isaac,Oliver Ian,Elliott Alexia,Alexander Isiah,Ophelia Elisabeth

9. If you had to name your baby a unisex name, what name would you choose?Riley Payton Adrian

10. If you had to name your daughter one of the names in the top 10 list for girls in the United States, which name would you choose? Isabella Ava Emily Sophia
    Isabella
    Emma
    Olivia
    Sophia
    Ava
    Emily
    Madison
    Abigail
    Chloe
    Mia