Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Guilty pleasure names for girls?

Was just wondering what names for girls you love but wouldn't use for whatever reason?

I have my guilty pleasure names which I love but are just a bit too weird for me to actually use! For example I love Yvelisse (pn eev-eh-lees) and Evelia (pn eh-vay-lee-a) but I'm just not brave enough!

So what are your guilty pleasure names?!

Catherine, an actress, dancer, singer, brainiac with a guilty pleasure of names.
    Current favorites: Lilliana Joy, Marley Sophia, Isabella Diane, Gabrielle Jolie, Charlotte Amelia, Callista Berlin, Hope Adrienne, Isis Amelie, Austen Elisabeth, Jetta Blue; Wesley Owen, Benson Chase, Matthew Keaton, Brandon Kyle, Carson Gabriel, Elias Marshall, Anderson Cade, Xander Hale, Josiah Henry, Spencer Steven

Zafira (love it, but think it may just a bit too... different)
    Brooklyn (too trendy, though I love the sound)
    Scout (again, too trendy, but I loved "To Kill a Mockingbird" and I love that tie)
    Favorite girl names of the moment: Cecilia, Eleanor, Amelia, Violet, Charlotte, and Ramona

Favorite boy names of the moment: Henry, Micah, Jack, Elijah, Owen, and Jonah

Mom to Luke Edwin and Virginia Noemi

Current Favourites:
    Adam, Eli, Henry, Levi, Leo, Miles, Milo, Nigel, Owen, Quincy, Sidney, Tristan, Stellan, Wyatt
    Estella, Magnolia, Sadie, Evangeline, Annabel, Josephine

Lilac and Clover...for twin girls? I am awful, aren't I?
    All the best,
    Mischa.