Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Think I'm getting closer.

OK I have narrowed it down to four Kendall Skye, Morgan Raquel, Morgan Skye, or Skye Raquel. I like Kendall more than Morgan and my husband like Morgan more. So what do you think??? Thanx again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeez
    OK I have narrowed it down to four Kendall Skye, Morgan Raquel, Morgan Skye, or Skye Raquel. I like Kendall more than Morgan and my husband like Morgan more. So what do you think??? Thanx again!!!
    I honestly dont like either Kendall or Morgan. Morgan is very very masculine in sound. I dont think naming her Morgan with four older brothers would do anything to help her stand out as the only girl. Kendall is just too tryndee for my taste and all I hear is "Ken doll" when I say it. But, I understand you may not share my taste, so for what is it worth out of the two names Kendall would be a better choice imo. Kendall Skye gets my vote. Skye as a fn feels a little flimsy imo.
    *Under Construction*

Quote Originally Posted by justpeachy
    I like Malena Skye from this list. But seriously what's with the apostrophes? Does anyone have an answer for this?

I think she's trying to make the "l'accent aigu" accent that is used in the French alphabet on some Es: laisse, paule, etc.