Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hard time find a name that goes with our last name.

Like a really really really hard time. My husband and I had no trouble naming our first little girl (Bridgit Corrine) but now that we're expecting #2 a little boy... We're having the hardest time finding a good strong name that can fall in line with Bridgit but stand alone as well. Now our last name is... Cox... I also have a pretty good imagination when in comes to putting names together and finding ways for the little guy to be teased.

We've come up with a few names but I'm not sure if I like them, or my husband doesn't like them...

Brennan
    Dominic
    Ciaran
    Arthur
    Malcom
    Jasper

Last night my husband and I compromised on. However, I'm not sure if they go well together.
    Jasper Morrisey

Please help!!! I could sure use it.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Hard time find a name that goes with our last name.

Oh I really like those together!!!! I think it is great that you are thinking to the future teasing that little kids will do. But I love Jasper Morrisey together!!

Jasper Morrisey Cox is so handsome. Jasper and Brigit go well together. However, you have to LOVE the name you're choosing.

What are some names you LOVE but wouldn't fair well with either Brigit or Cox?

Love the Jasper part, and it goes great with Bridgit. I'm not digging the Morrisey part though...Jasper is a colorful name, why not something simple and classic?

Jasper Morrisey Cox is really nice, it flows really well!