Names Searched Right Now:
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    My car's named Agnes, my GPS is named Matilda (even though it has a man voice), and my computer is named Lois

My black Chevy HHR is Wilhelmina. I've loved that name since I read Dracula as a kid. I refer to her as Mean Mina. My previous car was a Dodge Intrepid that my dad bought from a dealership that had Fletcher in the name. My dad forever after called that car Fletcher.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

I love this thread!

My car is Elodie Claire "Liddy". Inspired, of course, by Pride and Prejudice (which I am completely obsessed about).

My computer is named Claudie (meaning "lame"). Sarah (princess) and Eva (life) didn't seem to be self-fulfilling prophecies, so I figured if I tried "lame" maybe she'd stick around for a while.

And my phone is Imogen. Just because. She just looked like an Imogen to me, haha.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

My car's name is Jenelle It orginated from making fun of a character off Teen Mom 2, hahaha!

My car is Beatrix. love her!
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*