Thread: What's my name?

What's my name?

What feels like forever ago, there was once a couple of games that would resurface every once and a while where berries would say what they would name each of the children in supplied pictures. I thought I'd revamp the idea.

In this thread, you are given one to three pictures of children to name and then leave one to three pictures for the next person.
    You can also, but do not have to:
    • Give the children middles and/or surnames
    • Name the parents
    • List the children's ages
    • List the relations between the children (are they siblings, cousins, family friends, etc?)
    • Request that the next person use a specific naming style for your picture(s), such as:
    ∞ Two middles
    ∞ Only German names
    ∞ Nature middles, etc.

• Post a picture of yourself as a child or of your own children to see what other people think you/they might look like (please remember to ask permission from anyone who might be in the picture)
    • Come up with any kind of back story for the picture(s) if you're really feeling creative

The first picture is:
    bh.jpg
    Last edited by finn; October 25th, 2016 at 04:48 PM.
    Ester/Esther (Essie/Etta) ≈ Lucille (Lou) ≈ Ursa ≈
    ≈ Felix (Fox) ≈ Arthur ≈ Ílios ≈

| Alasdair/Alexander | Edmund | Henrik | Icarus | Orion | Oslo | Perseus | Peter |

| Aibhne | Clare | Corvid | Dorothy | Edeline | Eisley | Eleanore | Elisabeth | Elise | Fae | Flora | Hestia | Isobel | Josephine | Louise | Lune |
    | Mage | Maude | October | Opal | Rose | Story | Violet | Winslow |

Unisex: Fen | Finch | Forest | Hawthorne | Loch | Nox | Rune | Silver | Tale |

Honours
    Full List

TTC #1
    ~ Emilia Lark ~ Sapphire Grace ~ Willow June ~ Ophelia Rose ~ Jessamine Day ~ Maisie Louise ~ Anessa Clare~
    ~ Edmund Sutton ~ Arthur Cole ~ Elton Clarke ~ Austen Philip ~ Henry Larkin ~ Theodore Poe ~ Oscar James ~
    ~ Unisex GPs: Gold ~ Sea ~ Tale ~ Valentine ~
    Vote on our combos here

Momma to little Theodore Jack (7/2/14), and Everett William & Nora Elizabeth (12/29/15).

Wesley James, Samuel Edward, Landon Jace, Declan Levi, Blaise Elliot, Elias John, Everett William, Tobias Benjamin, Dominic Eli
    Faith Elizabeth, Clara Rose, Elena Harper, Maisie Eloise, Margo Elizabeth, Nora Cadence, Lydia Diane, Aurora Blair, Amelia Rose