Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    My mom loved the name Cassie from a soap opera and had mentioned this to my grandmother who then suggested that she name me Cassandra and call me Cassie. My middle name is Sarah and that comes from my Great Grandma's name.
    Favorites~
    Boys: Nash, Liam, Conrad, Finn, Kit

Girls: Layla, Kasia, Ada, Clara, Tessa

When I was born, my family had just recently immigrated to the US (from Eastern Europe). My siblings were both born overseas, and have rather ethnic names but my father was so excited to be a new American (he had always dreamed of coming to the USA) that he wanted me to have a name that was as American as apple pie. So they named me Amy after the president's daughter (Amy Carter was only 9 years old at the time, and receiving lots of media attention for being the first child in the White House for some time). I was never given a middle name, so when I got married I retained my maiden name as my middle name.
    Last edited by dancingal; July 24th, 2013 at 06:27 AM.

I was born in the US to an american dad and My swedish mother. They wanted me to have an english first name, My first middle name to be swedish and My second one to be biblical. My name is Ashley Clara Keziah, and all of My siblings have a swedish middle name as well as a biblical one.
    ~ Ashley ~

Girls: Phoebe Elizabeth, Ivy Teresa, Josephine Grace
    Boys: Michael Ryan, Seth Harper, Felix Everett, Noah Robert

My mum wanted to call me loads of different names Florence, Rosie, Tammy, Tamsin, Emily, Amelia but my nan didnt like any of the names as she said they don't sound good with the surname.
    My parents agree on Marie as the middle name. I don't know where she got it from but my other nan got a money box with Kelly on it so my parents called me Kelly Marie.

I'd of been Jonathan Stephen David if I was a boy.

My siblings voted (yes, they voted) between my mother's and my father's choice. My mother wanted Renee, my father Rebecca. And my mother's choice won! (thank goodness).
    Jude Marius-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic-William Christian-Damian Joachim

Genevieve Reine-Caterina Lourdes-Madeleine Neve

Honor-Emilia-Afton-Maeve-Hermione-Balthasar-Noel-Arthur-Percy-Leonard