Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: It's a GIRL!

It's a GIRL!

Calla Annika made an early appearance into the world on June 7th, 2010, weighing in at a tiny 5 pounds 4 ounces and 18 inches long! Labor was quick and easy and both Calla and I are doing great!

Calla, meaning "beauty," was my Swedish great grandmother’s name, and is also a flower like my name.

Her middle name was hard to decide on, but we settled on Annika for a number of reasons: it's a Scandinavian variation of my middle name, Ann (also my grandmother's name), and it means “grace.”

She is definitely a beautiful gift of grace and despite not having the perfect name "flow," it just fit her perfectly.

Thank you all for your naming help and camaraderie over the last 9 months!

Chris, Linnea, big brother Rowan and tiny peanut Calla!

Re: It's a GIRL!

Congratulations from all of us here at nameberry! GORGEOUS name choice and thanks for being such a great part of the site.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry

Congrats dove! Such a beautiful name with great meaning for you and your family. With your name, Calla and Rowan you have a lovely, subtle nature theme going. Welcome Calla Annika!

Dove I am so happy for you, she sounds just beautiful. Warmest congratulations!!

I love her name too!
    Psalm 23

That's so exciting to hear!
    What a beautiful name.
    Congratulations!