26 31.33%
  • Faye

11 13.25%
  • Edith nn Edie

10 12.05%
  • Helena (hubby's pick)

12 14.46%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Severe case of the name crazies!!! (POLL)

Trying to find the perfect name for Isla's sister due in October...I am so obsessed that I don't even know what sounds good anymore. I feel like a crazy person! And my husband looks like he's thinking about gouging out his eardrums whenever I bring up baby names. I am at the end of my naming rope! Help!
    Mama to Isla Phoebe and due 10/14 with ???

Aww. I know. Naming can be tough and stressful. My dh got the same way when we were naming our dd. Haha. I think guys just don't care like we do. But u have some fabulous names there!

My fav is Helena. It's beautiful no matter how u end up pronouncing it. I know it's ur dh's pick but I adore this name.

I can't use it cause it honors someone in my fam that I don't want to honor. Otherwise it would be on my list.
    Me + hubby = One prince and two little princesses <3 <3 <3. So in love with our family and our new little pink bundle!!

I think Isla and Esme sound very beautiful together I also like Isla and Opal (for some reason, I'm finding vowel names to sound great together), however, I think that Esme is a little more sophisticated. Opal feels very young, like it might not age as well. Also love Isla and Mabel. Not a fan of Faye, Edith, or Helena, sorry!

And don't worry about feeling too crazy, so many of us find it nearly impossible to pick our kids' names. Trust me, my husband Zach and I fought about our son Milo's name for ages. He seemed dead set on Marco, and I mean, Milo and Marco are so similar that it was hard to fight for either one. But now that we've got our little boy, he is definitely a Milo and I can't see him as anything else. Although, if you're having a hard time relating to this list anymore, don't hesitate to put these names aside for a week or so and search for something new, something refreshing. Then, you might find the perfect name there or you might realize just how much you love one of your old favorites. Either way, win, win!

Isla and Esme seems perfect though, two beautiful gems!

Best of luck,
    David

I voted Mabel but Opal and Esme were very close behind. Mabel and Esme are especially gorgeous with sister Isla.

Thank you, guys! I already feel like I got a little cyber group hug. Isla and Esme was actually our starting combo, before I discovered nameberry and swiftly lost my grip on reality.
    Mama to Isla Phoebe and due 10/14 with ???