Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Need help with middle name QUICK!

Congrats on your new family edition!! How exciting!! YAY!!

That being said, I completely agree with Auburn that you should spell Eden the classic way.

Names that may compliment her and her background.... for a middle name... :)

> Yamila - it's arab, and is spelt Jamila, but when pn in spanish sounds like a Y. its very pretty.

> Luciana - its very lovely. its a classic and timeless

> Fabiola - its has nice history to it and its a family name for me! ;)

> Zelia - i like it, but not sure of the flow with Eden... now that i'm thinking more about it.

> Margarita - family name too, but its a timeless name... even if used as Margaret. :)

> Isadora - not as popular as Isabella and just as lovely

> Marbella - pn mar-BAY-a its spanish

> Marta - its cute and spunky.

Quote Originally Posted by wagnerem
    That being said, I completely agree with Auburn that you should spell Eden the classic way.
    I also agree...Eden is a beautiful name, especially with the "e."
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Caroline, Catherine & Elizabeth, Claire & Maeve;
    Evan & Jack, Liam & Patrick, James & Luke

I agree - you should spell Eden with an E, in the traditional way. May I ask why you want to use a Y in place of the E? You'll be saving yourselves and your daughter time in the long run by spelling it the so-called typical way, as you won't have to worry about correcting people! By the way, I think Eden is a beautiful name!

I love a lot of the suggestions you've gotten, but I think Eden Marisol would be perfect, to be honest.

Lemon :-)
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

We chose Edyn with a Y, because I felt it looked more feminine, and we want to use the nn Edy--I get the whole spelling thing--I work in a nursery and I have seen names butchered! Suprisingly everyone I have talked to about the different spelling has liked it--maybe they were lying?? My name is Juliann--so that is a possibility--I just never considered naming a child after me. We also like Summer, Laurel, June, Jade, Aurora, Harmony, Eliza, Pearl (a reference to a birth sibling)--and Bliss???

Quote Originally Posted by jules385
    We chose Edyn with a Y, because I felt it looked more feminine, and we want to use the nn Edy--I get the whole spelling thing--I work in a nursery and I have seen names butchered! Suprisingly everyone I have talked to about the different spelling has liked it--maybe they were lying?? My name is Juliann--so that is a possibility--I just never considered naming a child after me. We also like Summer, Laurel, June, Jade, Aurora, Harmony, Eliza, Pearl (a reference to a birth sibling)--and Bliss???
    My name is Eliza Margaret. :) Margaret also means pearl, if looking for another way of connecting to her birth sibling. Also, as I'm sure are already aware of pearl's relationship to June and it looks like she will be a June baby, as I was!

IDK if people were lying to you per se, maybe they didn't want to offend you? Anyways, I also think Eden will age better for when she gets older.