Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Names you liked when you were a kid?

My favorite doll was Darrin, I don't know why because I never really loved that name.

I loved the boys names Parker & Jackson. I still like both of those names but they're a little too popular, especially Jackson.

As far as girls names, I always used to wish my name was Kait/Kaitlyn. I still like that name even though it's super popular.

Re: Names you liked when you were a kid?

My dolls were named Kaylee Marisa, Tiffany Jane, Laka Naomi (She was a native american doll) and Madison Ann. I also really like Cristina, Beth, Heather, Ruby and Rosalie.

Boy names that I liked as a kid and still like: Landon, Mason & Carson
    Girl names that i liked as a kid and still like: Emily & Emma

Guys I use to like: Trey, Trevor, Trent, Travis, Dustin, Justin, Kevin, Evan, Devin (Now they're too common) & (I've dated a Travis, Justin, Evan)
    Girl names: Kaitlyn, Ashely, Cali (Too common or I've known/met someone with that name too many time) (Step sister named Kali)

Cleopatra. I named my doll Cleopatra and she was called Cleo & Patsy for nicknames. I loved it & decided I would name any daughter I had the same. I remember getting a Cabbage Patch with the name Miriam and being really upset cause it sounded so shrill & uptight to me. Now I find Miriam a lot more usable than Cleopatra. Cleo & Patsy are pretty great though.

I used to play make-believe all the time, and I went through phases in terms of names I liked. In first and second grade I was always Emma. In third and fourth grades I was usually Lavender, Lilac, or Lily (I'm noticing a theme here). In fifth grade, I branched out considerably, but some names I remember are Zafira, Tara-Starr, Jasmine, Marina Ice, and Maya.