Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Re: Names you liked when you were a kid?

When I was little, I went through a MAJOR Lord of the Rings phase. For a while, I was definitely planning on naming any future children Arwen, Galadriel, Pippin, Meriadoc, Samwise, and Elinor. On the bright side, it spawned my current love for Irish/Welsh names. They have that same magical ring to them, but they don't scream "I LOVE LOTR" like the other names do.

From age 5 to about 14 my future son and dauther were 100% with out a doubt named Sebastian Pierce and Keely Rose. My best friend ended up dating a supreme douchelord named Sebastian which utterly ruined the name for me and I don't like Keely anymore at all.

when i was younger i tended to invent names. i was 100% sure my future children would be
    age 5-7 Brookedylan Grace, Emmabelle Faith,Alex-Avery Matthias (i now know an Alex-Avery)
    age 8-12 (the hippy phase) PixieDust Moonbeam,Tigerlilly Memory,Seelie Faerie,Cherry Blossom,Bloom Meadow,Night Cloud
    age 13-15 Alice Monroe,Juliet Lark,Burton Hendrix,Holly Motley,Presley Starr,Lennon Cash

i actually still love Alice,Juliet,Lennon,Tigerlilly,Night,Brookedylan,and Emmabelle

I always liked the names Lily, Jack and Alicia. Those were going to be the names of my children.

Sally, i named everything Sally, my goldfish, my stuffed animals, ... myself. There was a time when i would only go by Sally.