Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Re: Names you liked when you were a kid?

I was inspired to make my very first name list at age 8 when I became convinced that I would name my future daughter Winter, after a pretty and popular teenager at my school. At least it wasn't too odd of a name to be in love with at that age!

I loved the name Ashleah (which is not really a name but basically my two best friends names mashed together- Ashley and Leah). I also LOVED the name Buttercup (from the Princess Bride), Dorothy (from The Wizard of Oz), and Greek mythology names: Chloe, Calliope, Thisbe, Jocasta... I also really liked the boys name Dylan (which is still one of my favorites because of 90210). Last but not least I loved the name Courtney Sarah- no idea why!
    Favorite girl names: Carys, Marielle, Estella, Behati, Doutzen, Mireille, Sabrina, Caroline, Elizabeth, Paulina, Esme, Anna, Saskia, Avital, Holland, Kaia, Monet, Daisy, Savannah, Eve, Sienna, Jessamine, Siri, Vanessa

Favorite boy names: Otto, Owen, Aaron, Dylan, Daniel, Tristan, Nicholas, Henry, Adam, Benjamin, Noah, Colin, Connor, Liam, Landon, Ethan, Lleyton, Declan, Tanner, Colton, Abraham

I've loved Charlotte since I was like 8, and I still do. :)

I started listing names when i was 9. The names i liked then were Liam, Samuel, Logan, Justin and Kyle for boys. And now i dont like any of them. And for girls they were - Alexis, Brooklyn, Caley, Emma and Holly. And now i only like the name Emma.
    __________________________________________________ _
    Now 6 years later, the names i like now are - Boys: Ryker, Oakley, Julian & Lucca. And girls - Lexzi, Emma, Finlee, Jaidyn, Lucca & Zavier. Yes, i know all very unigue names, but i love them! :D

When I was growing up I had a mad obsession with the name Jenicka. I would name everything I could that or Rebekah.
    I don't recall having a favorite male name but I think Ryan was used a lot. I don't know why I liked those names, I sure don't now!

Now I want another little boy to name Rocco and a couple little girls to name Vanessa and Hadley.