Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Names you liked when you were a kid?

When I was REALLY little (first few years of school little), I always wished my name were either Jessica or Ashley. Everybody always spelled my name wrong... Kaitlyn or Caitlin and I was always correcting people. I still do it to this day but it doesn't bother me anymore. I also loved the name Destiny. I dislike all of these names now (tbh I like the sound of Jessica but hate the popularity).

For boys, I know I loved Alexander for the longest time; also Aubrey, which is still a guilty pleasure of mine! And I know two people on here have male relatives with Aubrey (I think as MNs) so I'm not alone!

So...
    Jessica, Ashley, Destiny
    Alexander, Aubrey

Quote Originally Posted by [name
    Grey[/name]]When I was REALLY little (first few years of school little), I always wished my name were either Jessica or Ashley. Everybody always spelled my name wrong... Kaitlyn or Caitlin and I was always correcting people. I still do it to this day but it doesn't bother me anymore. I also loved the name Destiny. I dislike all of these names now (tbh I like the sound of Jessica but hate the popularity).

For boys, I know I loved Alexander for the longest time; also Aubrey, which is still a guilty pleasure of mine! And I know two people on here have male relatives with Aubrey (I think as MNs) so I'm not alone!

So...
    Jessica, Ashley, Destiny
    Alexander, Aubrey
    I don't know if I'm one of the one's with a male Aubrey relative that you were already counting but...my grandfather is William Aubrey Sr. (goes by Bill) and my dad is William Aubrey Jr. (goes by Aubrey)! There have been other Aubrey's in the family as well. Plus, I think Aubrey's cool b/c Sir Aubrey was one of the knights of the round table. I think it's time the boy's took this one back!

As a kid, I loved the name Tillie. I honestly have no clue where I heard it, but I was obsessed with it.
    I also loved the name Isabella and, while I still like it, Isabel is one of my favorites.

I can't really remember what other names I liked, but I did used to name all of my stuffed animals, and dolls if I had some.

Ugh I went through an Amber phase...
    I also liked names that I still think are lovely like Anne and Alexandra :)
    Cecilia + Daphne + Ronan + Henry

I'm fourteen now, but I remember 2 years ago before I became obsessed with names I loved Crystal, Audriella, Alana, Calista, Violetta, Jennica, Taralyn, Madelie, Kirstia, and Gracelyn. Now the only ones out of those I can even stand is Alana and Violetta, maybe Callista but only spelled with two Ls. I think I mostly liked names that were made up but sounded real. I remember I didn't like any boy names back then, and I had William and Samuel in mind and didn't want to change that.
    TARA <3