Help Me FINALLY Change My Name

My current name is Faith Morgan ******. I'm hoping on changing my MN Morgan to my last. (unless there are any objections, comment if so) and trying to find a middle name that would suit me. I want it special and I have a bit of a thing for wimsycal names, fantasy-ish or Mystical-like or just bad-ass. Lol. Phoenix, Elvira and Reverie are a few I have very much considered.

Feel free to throw in Surnames if you feel that Faith Morgan is a bad combo (though I am pretty settled on it and have gotten good responses to the name). One of the surnames I've considered for myself was Devereaux. So there's a feel for what I am into.

Faith Reverie Morgan is my top choice right now, I posted a poll and it isn't doing as well as I'd like for a MN and to be honest isn't name I really Love, I jut thought the meaning summed up a lot of my character and that it sounded pretty, but doesn't seem to with Morgan.

I'm starting a new life and leaving a bad one behind, and want to re-enter the world with a great name to start it off.
    Last edited by fifi44; January 7th, 2016 at 07:09 PM.

I think Faith Morgan sounds like a strong and down-to-earth name, and Faith Reverie Morgan flows well. Reverie definitely makes it feel more mystical, especially paired with Faith. It leans a tad toward fictional character territory, but not in an unusable way, especially if it has meaning for you.

I love Faith Reverie Morgan. I say go for it!
    Luneth. INFJ | name nerd
    view my permanent list

current top 5:
    Seraphina Juliette Audrey | Isabelle Rowena Clare | Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Evangeline Laetitia Odette | Aurelia Madelief Estelle
    Peregrine Lysander James | Magnus Orion Frey | Edmund Frederic Altair
    Gavriel Alexander Callum | Leon Augustus Gibran

latest additions:
    Lyra Felicity Aster | Liliane Victoria Arwen

thinking about:
    Caroline/Clementine Natalya Ines | Talitha Venezia Esme

{Mel}
    Stepmommy & Auntie

{Isabelle}
    Juliet, Caroline, Adriana, Rosalie, Audra, Miranda, Rachel, Delilah, Josephine, Felicity

[Under Construction]
    Xavier, Adrian, Elijah, Henry, Jacob, Nathaniel, Tyler, Emmett, Maxwell, Joshua, Logan

I like Faith Reverie Morgan.