Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which middle do you like better?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sophie Adelaide

23 79.31%
  • Sophie Isabel

5 17.24%
  • Other

1 3.45%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sophie Adelaide or Sophie Isabel?

Which combo do you like better - Sophie Adelaide or Sophie Isabel? I love the name Adelaide, but wouldn't use it as a first name because I hate the nn Addy, and I think it would be hard to avoid. I also love Isabel, but my cousin named her little girl Isabella, so I wouldn't want to use it as a first since they are so similar, and I wouldn't want it to seem like I was copying her. So now I am torn between the two. Any other suggestions are also welcome!
    Aria ~ Ava ~ Elena ~ Ella ~ Isabel ~ Maia ~ Mila ~ Natalie ~ Nora ~ Rosalie ~ Sophie
    Boy names under construction

Sophie Adelaide! I like the combo better, and it sounds like from your description that it's the name for you

Sophie Adelaide. How about Sophie Avalon? I personally think Avalon has such a pretty, gentle sound and a rich mythological history. Adelaide is a great name though. I only like the variants on Isabel (e.g: Isabeau, Isaline), but I think Sophie Isabeau is very pretty, not to mention, very French!

Thanks scarletsage!
    Aria ~ Ava ~ Elena ~ Ella ~ Isabel ~ Maia ~ Mila ~ Natalie ~ Nora ~ Rosalie ~ Sophie
    Boy names under construction

Sophie Adelaide for me. While I LOVE Isabel (and her other spellings--predominantly Isabelle), I don't really love Isabel and Sophie paired together, since Isabella and Sophia are both so popular--it seems rather bland as a combo. I'd love to see you use Isabel somewhere else, though.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus