Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    I also scored 26 popularity, 75 history, 42 creativity, and 72 texture.

I also got 75% on history, higher than 92% of my peers lol. And 72% on taste.

I also read the one for youneek, and I thought it was funny that it said "maybe you don't know how to spell" lol.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Ethnic

You scored 19 popularity, 54 history, 51 creativity, and 64 texture!

You like uncommon, traditional names that have a definate flair, but still have roots in reality. Like Ethnic names. Maybe you've done research and found out that your grandfather only became Bob Smith because the clerk at Ellis Island had too much trouble with his real name. Or maybe you lived in another country and love the names that are common there.Try looking up your ethnic roots at www.behindthename.com , there's lists of names for a wide variety of ethic groups. One word of caution- do your research, and know the language and culture that goes with the name. Don't just believe what it says in a baby name book about Neveah being Slavic for Butterfly. Other catagories with names you might like are: Weird Magic, Exotic Traditional, Legendary, Old-Fashioned The naming style most unlike yours is Popular. You probably think those names are overused and lacking in roots. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

I'm Classic! No surprises there.

51% popularity, 75% history, 32% creativity, 91% taste.

You like common, traditional names that are solid and down to earth. Some people might even call them boring, but they're fine names that have stood the test of time. In the book The Baby Name Wizard, try looking under Timeless, or Solid Citizens. Online, many of the people at www.bigbadbabynames.com like Classic names. The naming style most unlike yours is Kre8tyve. You probably think names like Jaysin and Mackeighli are horrible, and feel sorry for babies inflicted with those names, as they are doomed to years of explaining how their name is spelled. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with someone who has that naming style. Other categories with names you might like are: Biblical, Old-Fashioned, Princes and Princesses, Exotic Traditional.

Describes me to a tee. Especially the part about disliking names that are badly spelled. I also really dislike baby name quizzes that contain multiple misspellings!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I also got Exotic Traditional. My favorite line from the description: "You probably think Tryndee names are the craptastic products of an inane hive mind."
    Current Favorites

Girls: Susannah, Mahalia, Tosca, Cassia, Jerusha, Jewel, Rose, Dove, Kate, and Eve
    Boys: Gideon, Gabriel, Rafael, Dominic, Benedict, Sam, Desmond, Theodore, Tobias, and Sebastian
    Guilty Pleasures: Aurelia, Cosima, Eowyn, Neytiri, Rukia / Remy, Gryffin, Gareth, Eddard, and Judah