Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Weird Magic
    You scored 30 popularity, 65 history, 57 creativity, and 38 texture!
    You like uncommon, familiar, creative names that still seem shiny. Like an Apple, or a Diamond. The words are familiar, but used as names, it's new, and different. Place names might also appeal to you. Some of these names might work for some people, but whatever you do, please, for the love of all that is good in the world be sure to know what the word means before you sign the birth certificate. Other catagories with names you might like are: Ethnic, Kre8tyve, Fantasy, Cute The naming style most unlike yours is Biblical. You likely find those names to be too common and/or pious. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

Totally agree with this

Exotic Traditional
    You scored 35 popularity, 58 history, 43 creativity, and 65 texture!
    You like uncommon, traditional, real, names with history behind them. Some people will think you made the name up, and you'll have to be willing to give impromtu history lessons, but at least your kid will stand out from all the Emily's, Hannah's and Isabella's. Some of these names have a more common nickname that you can use, which might make things easier for your child at times. Online, many of the users at www.bigbadbabynames.com fit into this catagory. The naming style most unlike yours is Tryndee. You probably think Tryndee names are the craptastic products of an inane hive mind. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Literary, Ethnic, Androgynous, Classic
    Auntie to Connor Douglas (June 2012) & Parker Isabella (Oct 2013)

~*Ariadne*Celeste*Esmé*Deirdre*Linnéa*~
    ~*Cian*Everett*Julian*Soren*Theodore*~

My full list here. Please comment and I'll comment on yours
    I believe that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

(Not currently expecting or TTC)

That was a really cool quiz! Thanks for posting the link.

I got Androgynous (39 popularity, 48 history, 42 creativity, and 82 texture). I was a bit surprised by the title, but after reading the description it fits me perfectly!
    You like uncommon, fresh-sounding names that still aren't too weird and have a foot firmly on the ground. Using a boyish name for a girl, or a name that's been slipping into androgyny for a boy sounds a bit offbeat, but at least you're not making up a name, or mispelling it, you're just challenging gender rules. Other catagories with names you might like are: Exotic Traditional, Legendary, Youneek, Biblical The naming style most unlike yours is Princes and Princesses. You likely find these names to be too sweet, foofy and sparkly. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Exotic Traditional
    I scored 33 popularity, 73 history, 38 creativity, and 81 texture
    The naming style most unlike yours is Tryndee.
    Other catagories with names you might like are: Literary, Ethnic, Androgynous, Classic

I liked this test, because it was interesting seeing the statistics on how different I was from the general population. I especially liked that it said I scored 81% on taste, higher than 89% of peers. Always nice to be complimented!
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

I got Exotic Traditional as well. It was so true. Especially where they said I hate Tryndee names
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson