Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Interesting! According to them my favorite names are Ethnic. I do like some exotic names, but my favorites are old fashioned, but not popular. The test got that right, I would never use a name in the top 50. I like the ones near the bottom or not in the top 1000 at all.

Legendary
    You scored 49 popularity, 27 history, 55 creativity, and 70 texture!

You like uncommon, new-sounding names, that have creative flair, but still seem to have some meaning or history behind them. Maybe you like names from Mythology, or books such as Lord Of The Rings, or other unusual sources. Whatever it is, these are names of Gods and Goddesses, Heroes and Heroines, and set the bar pretty high for a kid to live up to. Of course, you have good taste, so in 20 years, smart people will still recognize the source of your child's name. Other catagories with names you might like are: Kre8tyve, New Classics, Ethnic, Androgynous, or Fantasy The naming style most unlike yours is Cute. You might be ok with the full versions of those names, but think that using a nickname on the birth certificate is inconsiderate of the needs of the adult the baby will someday become. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.

I've taken it twice now, and got Exotic Traditional and Ethnic, but I'm pretty sure my taste falls more under Legendary/Fantasy.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Odette Cosima Fionnuala Iphigenia Coraline
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Biblical
    You scored 65 popularity, 29 history, 34 creativity, and 53 texture!

You like common names that sound up-to-date, but not weird, and you like them to feel real. So, look in the Bible. Even some of the more obscure Biblical names are coming into wider use, so little Elijah, Gabriel, Deborah or Lydia won't get picked on. Other categories with names you might like are: Classics, New Classics, Popular, Androgynous The naming style most unlike yours is Weird Magic. You probably think of them as stupid hippie names. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with someone who has that naming style.

I got:

Old-Fashioned

You scored 63 popularity, 56 history, 53 creativity, and 53 texture!
    You like common, familiar names with a firm grounding in tradition, that still have a bit of flair to them. Maybe it's a traditonal name in your family, or a favorite historical figure. These are names that aren't really popular, yet never really went completely out of style. In the book The Baby Name Wizard, try looking under Antique Charm, Ladies and Gentlemen, or maybe even Porch Sitters. Online, at www.behindthename.com or www.babynamewizard.com you can find out what names were popular 100 years ago. Other catagories with names you might like are: Cute, New Classics, Classic, Ethnic The naming style most unlike yours is Youneek. You probably think people who make up names are idiots whose children will grow to hate them. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.