Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Legendary

You scored 40 popularity, 35 history, 62 creativity, and 51 texture!

You like uncommon, new-sounding names, that have creative flair, but still seem to have some meaning or history behind them. Maybe you like names from Mythology, or books such as Lord Of The Rings, or other unusual sources. Whatever it is, these are names of Gods and Goddesses, Heroes and Heroines, and set the bar pretty high for a kid to live up to. Of course, you have good taste, so in 20 years, smart people will still recognize the source of your child's name. Other catagories with names you might like are: Kre8tyve, New Classics, Ethnic, Androgynous, or Fantasy The naming style most unlike yours is Cute. You might be ok with the full versions of those names, but think that using a nickname on the birth certificate is inconsiderate of the needs of the adult the baby will someday become. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style.

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

Classic
    You scored 68 popularity, 69 history, 28 creativity, and 58 texture!
    You like common, traditional names that are solid and down to earth. Some people might even call them boring, but they're fine names that have stood the test of time. In the book The Baby Name Wizard, try looking under Timeless, or Solid Citizens. Online, many of the people at www.bigbadbabynames.com like Classic names. The naming style most unlike yours is Kre8tyve. You probably think names like Jaysin and Mackeighli are horrible, and feel sorry for babies inflicted with those names, as they are doomed to years of explaining how their name is spelled. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Biblical, Old-Fashioned, Princes and Princesses, Exotic Traditional

That's me - spot on!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

Exotic Traditional

You scored 46 popularity, 58 history, 40 creativity, and 62 texture!

You like uncommon, traditional, real, names with history behind them. Some people will think you made the name up, and you'll have to be willing to give impromtu history lessons, but at least your kid will stand out from all the Emily's, Hannah's and Isabella's. Some of these names have a more common nickname that you can use, which might make things easier for your child at times. Online, many of the users at www.bigbadbabynames.com fit into this catagory. The naming style most unlike yours is Tryndee. You probably think Tryndee names are the craptastic products of an inane hive mind. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Literary, Ethnic, Androgynous, Classic
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Exotic Traditional

You scored 21 popularity, 77 history, 30 creativity, and 61 texture!

You like uncommon, traditional, real, names with history behind them. Some people will think you made the name up, and you'll have to be willing to give impromtu history lessons, but at least your kid will stand out from all the Emily's, Hannah's and Isabella's. Some of these names have a more common nickname that you can use, which might make things easier for your child at times. Online, many of the users at www.bigbadbabynames.com fit into this catagory. The naming style most unlike yours is Tryndee. You probably think Tryndee names are the craptastic products of an inane hive mind. It's not likely you'll find many names to agree on with somone who has that naming style. Other catagories with names you might like are: Literary, Ethnic, Androgynous, Classic

I really liked this quiz much better than others I've taken, but my one complaint is that there doesn't actually seem to be a Literary category; the other categories are listed at the bottom, and Literary isn't among them. Also, on the questions like "out of names like Magdalena, Mykynly, Madeline, and Mary, which would you choose" I wasn't sure of the options. Because obviously I wouldn't choose Mykynly or Madeline. But I also wouldn't choose Magdalena or Mary, ever. So I ended up defaulting to Mary even though I sort of hate that name. Perhaps if it had had more than 4 options? But either way, it was an interesting quiz, and I feel my result is pretty accurate.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Exotic Traditional!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]